Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 23rd December 2007, 16:49   #1
saxyVTRsaxo
Frequent Poster

Car(s): mk2 VTR (2003) & e46 M3 (2003)
saxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud of
Default Ring of light

I have looked through my xbox 360 manual and have found nought. Basically what does the spiraling ring of light on your controller mean?

I thought it was low battery but the battery is full and its really annoying seeing it go round in cirlces every 10-20secs.
Old 23rd December 2007, 17:16   #2
Daniel_VTR
Established Member
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Focus ST2
Daniel_VTR has a spectacular aura aboutDaniel_VTR has a spectacular aura aboutDaniel_VTR has a spectacular aura about

I know when it first flashes when ya turn it on its because its trying to connect. Maybe its just refreshing the signal between controller and 360
Old 23rd December 2007, 18:28   #3
Brooksy
Frequent Poster
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3 Quattro
Brooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to behold

nah i think (don't quote me)
spiraling means its trying to find the signal to connect to the box. (waiting)

when all four flashes emans it has found it, but finalising connection making it stable etc!
spirals can last for a while half a min,
flashes last for no more than 5secs or so i think..
Old 23rd December 2007, 18:34   #4
saxyVTRsaxo
Frequent Poster

saxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud ofsaxyVTRsaxo has much to be proud of

cool cheers people for the info, i must have never noticed it when i first got my 360.

rep spread.
Old 23rd December 2007, 19:46   #5
Certi
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Civic Type R
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!

It should only do the sprial thing when you turn it on or reconnect the controller. If it's doing it all the time and it's not the battery then I'd say there's something wrong.
Certi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2007, 20:03   #6
saxyVTRsaxo
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certi View Post
It should only do the sprial thing when you turn it on or reconnect the controller. If it's doing it all the time and it's not the battery then I'd say there's something wrong.
It does it all the time on both controllers, unless its pluged into the charge cable. If its not plugged in it'll do it every 5-10 secs constantly and it just irritates me.
Old 24th December 2007, 08:35   #7
Certi
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Civic Type R
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!

Well mine doesn't do that, neither does my brothers 360. It only happens with me when the battery needs charged. I'd give Microsoft a phone.
Certi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2007, 10:51   #8
djrem
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Various.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!

they flash when you get xbox live messages or if a player comes online too
djrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2007, 21:31   #9
blythy
Infrequent Poster
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.1 SX
blythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to behold

When it's flashing, press the signal putton the front of the 360. I think it's just trying to connect to it, either after its connected to another 360 or the batteries have been out too long/replaced/etc.

If it's not this, and the batteries don't need changing you may have to phone microsoft.
blythy is offline   Reply With Quote