Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Bug Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Bug Reports If you've seen a problem on the site, let us know here! (non-member posting allowed)

Old 10th September 2008, 09:58   #1
Peejous
Saxperience Addict
West Midlands Region Member

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!
Default The little tick icon???

You know the one that used to be displayed when you have posted in a thread and it shows you the threads you're subscribed to?

Where did it go?
Old 10th September 2008, 10:33   #2
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Temporarily removed.

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Simo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2008, 10:36   #3
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

Oh hail Jesus.... WHY?!

x
Old 10th September 2008, 10:38   #4
Simop
Administrator

Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Why is it so useful? Subscrived threads can be managed in your user Cp?

Please let me know.

Quote:
Old 10th September 2008, 10:45   #5
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Because I like the fact that when I press new posts I can see the threads ive already posted in/subcribed easier, and can see if people have replied.

By removing the little tick it waste's 2.2 seconds of my valuable life time (see'ing as we're all going to die today) because I have to click on the User CP

Plus, when I click new posts I can also see the threads I havent yet replied to or viewed and thus can see if I can be of any help.
Old 10th September 2008, 10:47   #6
Simop
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peejous View Post
Because I like the fact that when I press new posts I can see the threads ive already posted in/subcribed easier, and can see if people have replied.

By removing the little tick it waste's 2.2 seconds of my valuable life time (see'ing as we're all going to die today) because I have to click on the User CP

Plus, when I click new posts I can also see the threads I havent yet replied to or viewed and thus can see if I can be of any help.
You subscribe to so many threads that you cant remember which threads youve subscribed to without seeing a little symbol? Really!?

No changes have been made to the display of posts youve not yet read. They should display as read/unread as normal.

Quote:
Old 10th September 2008, 10:52   #7
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Seriously, I only briefly read the thread title then view the thread. Then do a little more work come back and cant remember which thread i've subscribed to lol.

Dont make me make a facebook group:

"Bring back the Sax-P tick"

Im not hugely angry it's gone, im just disappointed in you Simo.
Old 10th September 2008, 11:01   #8
Simop
Administrator

Quote:
Seriously, I only briefly read the thread title then view the thread. Then do a little more work come back and cant remember which thread i've subscribed to lol.

Im not hugely angry it's gone, im just disappointed in you Simo.
Disapponited in me.. LOL.

Just struggling to see why youd want to subscribe to lots of threads. Personally I just re-browse to a thread ive partially read. Maybe my brain capacity is slightly larger and I can rememebr

As I ve said in gen chat - Im looking at server optimisation - the tick may come back soon

Quote:
Old 10th September 2008, 11:06   #9
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Brain capacity larger? I have no idea what you just said lol

Subscribing to lots of threads means I can be a team player in keeping the forum a fun and enjoyable place, hence the reason I have more rep powah than you.

What ever happens im not too bothered just wondered where it went, we we're good friends.

Also, I think some of the problems I keep getting with the forum are down to Google Chrome... it seriously is shite atm.

Server optimisation idea... make Peej Mod? lol
Old 10th September 2008, 11:15   #10
Simop
Administrator

Google Chrome... oopsie.

Uninstall... quickly

Still dont see why you need to subscribe to lots of threads? You can post in them without subscribing you know

Quote:
Old 10th September 2008, 11:18   #11
Simop
Administrator

You auto-subscribe...

Explains a thing or two...

Quote:
Old 10th September 2008, 11:21   #12
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Meh... can you see my naked pics on my profile too?

Might actually uninstall Chrome.

Thanks for the chat it's been nice, call me sometime.
Old 10th September 2008, 11:29   #13
Simop
Administrator

Quote:
Meh... can you see my naked pics on my profile too?

Might actually uninstall Chrome.

Thanks for the chat it's been nice, call me sometime.
Ok.......

Was trying to have a serious chat. lol.

Youre auto subscribing to threads so you 'remember' youve posted to them? But if you look down the new posts page and see an arrow on the envelope icon on the left you know youve repleid to that thread anyway.

posts youve read and not read have different icons... so please tell me what advantage auto subscribing gives you. I honestly dont u nderstand the need to do it?

Quote:
Old 10th September 2008, 11:36   #14
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

I like the fact that when I go on to my User CP I can see any updates in the threads ive replied to because it auto subscribes. Instead of me having to click "Subscribe to this thread"

When I log back in the next day, it's easier to see the threads you've already posted because of the subsciption etc.

Or am I overlooking something which ive not seen before?
Old 14th September 2008, 12:17   #15
craig180p
Yorkshire
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1989 Golf GTi Clipper
iTrader Score: 74 (100%)
craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!

I like the little tick, personally. Easier to see as an overview the threads I've posted in, in say Gen Chat
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1325 View Post
I heard a prick with a quiff stays there.
craig180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2008, 14:52   #16
wilsh81
Frequent Poster

Car(s): saxo VTR 98
wilsh81 will become famous soon enoughwilsh81 will become famous soon enough

lmao

wilsh81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2008, 16:11   #17
MikeCracknell
Central South
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta STripes
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
You auto-subscribe...

Explains a thing or two...
***runs and changes settings***
Peugeot 106 | Fiat Punto | Saxo VTS | Zetec S | Clio 197 | Clio 182 | Saxo VTR 1| Fiesta ST | Saxo VTR 2| Saxo VTR 3| Mk 6 Fiesta ST | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 1 | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 2 | Mk 8 Fiesta ST PE with a Mk 6 Fiesta ST500 and a Mk 6 Fiesta ST150 "Nemo, Bessie and Stripes" Insta: @nemo_mk8_st

MikeCracknell is offline   Reply With Quote