Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 17th August 2005, 03:26   #1
oz_bornep
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Skoda Octavia Estate - Silver Skoda Fabia VRS - L
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!

for all you guys at work i reckon there should be a button that flicks you abck to a page you were on that actually is relevant to your job, i.e. it goes back a window!!!!

Si, i'll show you what i mean on BC

Old 18th August 2005, 03:17   #2
Markp
SAXP Code Monkey

Mark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud of

aka the BOSS key, very old skool (and on the list)

(in the meantime, Windows users can press ALT-TAB to switch to other windows quickly)

Edit: and these days in most flavours of Linux too (no idea about Mac)

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it" - Upton Sinclair
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2005, 23:54   #3
DevilDamo
Saxperience Addict
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!

yeh thats what i do mark, unless i flick too many times and it goes back onto sax-p
DevilDamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2005, 15:01   #4
al_VTR
East Anglia
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): (broken) mk1 Saxo VTR, MG ZS, BMW 3 Series
al_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to behold

lol! i use the Alt+Tab option. BUT i have a lot of people around me so can't really use the site apart from lunchtimes
al_VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2005, 03:17   #5
MikeCracknell
Central South
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta STripes
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!

Have you seen lastminute.com???

At the top right hand corner there is a link that says "the boss is watching - look busy" when you click it, it shows a graph that has productivity crap on it

Mike
Peugeot 106 | Fiat Punto | Saxo VTS | Zetec S | Clio 197 | Clio 182 | Saxo VTR 1| Fiesta ST | Saxo VTR 2| Saxo VTR 3| Mk 6 Fiesta ST | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 1 | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 2 | Mk 8 Fiesta ST PE with a Mk 6 Fiesta ST500 and a Mk 6 Fiesta ST150 "Nemo, Bessie and Stripes" Insta: @nemo_mk8_st

MikeCracknell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2005, 18:32   #6
DevilDamo
Saxperience Addict
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecracknell81
Have you seen lastminute.com???

At the top right hand corner there is a link that says "the boss is watching - look busy" when you click it, it shows a graph that has productivity crap on it

Mike
that's the same with the friday attachment's on yahoo.
DevilDamo is offline   Reply With Quote