Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > Nintendo Chat

Nintendo Chat Please use this forum to discuss Nintendo related topics

Old 22nd December 2010, 18:27   #1
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of
Default Component Video Cable - Results

Right the Component Video Cable I ordered finally arrived today. I was very pleased with the results and would recommend the change/upgrade to anyone who has a Wii and is using an AV cable (3 connectors).

It's been OK so far, there were some reviews saying about how it 'blacks out' which it has done for one second a couple of times. But for under £2 delivered I can't complain.

I have taken some pictures, which although aren't the best quality, still highlight the differences. If you can see the differences on a camera phone image, in poor light, then you know the cable makes a difference!

There aren't that many, I just picked a couple that were visibly different.

I was really surprised by how bad the text was on the Bomberman game before the change over.

The text is clearer on the second 'Photo channel' and you can see more detail of the flower in the middle.

The mountain has detail instead of just being blurry. The bushes also have detail. I've scaled this one down quite a lot but you can still see how the stroke of the 'c 2009 Nintendo' is smoother, along with the Wii remote image.

Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2010, 19:02   #2
haz_pro
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
haz_pro is on a distinguished road

Does look miles better tbh.
haz_pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2010, 20:10   #3
AXracing
Saxperience Forum Bum

AXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud of

Glad you like it, there defiantly worth it
AXracing is offline   Reply With Quote