Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > General Chat...

General Chat... This forum is for general chit-chat, banter, exchange of information, etc. Pretty much everything goes... within reason!

Old 8th July 2018, 22:45   #1
AdamL200
Infrequent Poster

AdamL200 is on a distinguished road
Default First trackday 👍🏻

Did my first track day this week at blyton in the saxo and I must admit the saxo was so good, the handling is absolutely amazing, running slicks was the best idea ever,passed a lot of Cars that I really shouldn’t have been doing and kept weirdly getting held up by people in a lot fast cars around the right corners and under braking.the only big issue with the car is power/speed, it just hasn’t got enough legs and I wouldn’t really say blyton is a long track, on the straights was litterally just being driven past, would have a great battle with Clio 172s etc and then just get left behind on the straight.whats the best thing to help this, I do have a turbo for the saxo but feel that’s not the way to go, I just don’t think
it would be reliable any more.the only thought I’ve had so far with out throwing stupid money at it which I won’t do anyway would be a 1.1 gearbox. Any other thoughts would be great cheers
AdamL200 is offline   Reply With Quote