Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 10th October 2009, 19:01   #1
MJRallying
Established Member
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 205 GTI Rally Car, MK2 Saxo VTR...
MJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud of
Default Original Nuttah

Im not a fan of drum and bass but love this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzbdBk6XQ6Y
MJRallying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2009, 19:17   #2
claff
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
claff is on a distinguished road

Its an absolutly wicked track.
claff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2009, 19:19   #3
Elliott
Saxperience Post Whore
East Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): None.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!

right tune that!
Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2009, 19:20   #4
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Music section

A very big tune in its day, and featured on alot of compiliation cds
Old 10th October 2009, 19:52   #5
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

not a big fan of the jungle era, probs because i wasnt bought up in it

as said, was respected in the day.

although from the old "amen era" i do love this

new style jungle or "j-tek" as it's known is growing on me, i know the guy who started this movement, and it's got a lot of support from many big & very well respected DJ's out there
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2009, 19:55   #6
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Buckems stuff allways has been good ashley, and conrad is the only 'mc' i dont think is a Massive Cock.

Im still a big roni size fan, allways been good when ive shot him live.
Old 10th October 2009, 20:00   #7
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!

Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Buckems stuff allways has been good ashley, and conrad is the only 'mc' i dont think is a Massive Cock.

Im still a big roni size fan, allways been good when ive shot him live.
aye, roni size is good. it's hard for me to relate to the "old skool" as i was never part of it, sometimes wish i was 10 years older and had experienced it all.

seen bukem play a few times, awesome DJ, conrad MC'd over a mate's set too when him & LTJ were in bedford
Quote:
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Old 10th October 2009, 20:04   #8
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyp View Post
aye, roni size is good. it's hard for me to relate to the "old skool" as i was never part of it, sometimes wish i was 10 years older and had experienced it all.

seen bukem play a few times, awesome DJ, conrad MC'd over a mate's set too when him & LTJ were in bedford
I knew about the old skool before i was old enough to go out, why i cant stand most the new stuff, its just commercial kiddy crap.

Got a ton of goldie stuff still on vinyl etc...

Been fortunate enough to work with a few of the guys now and had some banging nights
Old 10th October 2009, 20:09   #9
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
I knew about the old skool before i was old enough to go out, why i cant stand most the new stuff, its just commercial kiddy crap.

Got a ton of goldie stuff still on vinyl etc...

Been fortunate enough to work with a few of the guys now and had some banging nights
yeah, i think the commercial crap has been a plague of most scenes recently, house / trance / dnb / dubstep,

but obviously house / trance & dnb have all been around long enough to remain a non-commercial music

OT, but did you see goldie write a symphony for the BBC proms? the guys such a talent it's unreal
Quote:
Old 10th October 2009, 20:18   #10
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Nah didnt see that with goldie, tbh not even seen hes done much production work recently as i just dont listen to any dnb now.

Id say the trance scene is well out of the commerical era it was in a few years back, all the cool kids listen to dubstep and funky/electro.

theres still the odd shit like cascada etc... but its not as big in that scence as it once was.
Old 10th October 2009, 20:20   #11
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Nah didnt see that with goldie, tbh not even seen hes done much production work recently as i just dont listen to any dnb now.

Id say the trance scene is well out of the commerical era it was in a few years back, all the cool kids listen to dubstep and funky/electro.

theres still the odd shit like cascada etc... but its not as big in that scence as it once was.
true, everyones a dubstep fan these days, because theyve heard of benga
Quote:
Old 10th October 2009, 20:25   #12
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyp View Post
true, everyones a dubstep fan these days, because theyve heard of benga
La roux + mary anne hobbs to thank for the 'revolution'

next year it will be something like techno, although that was what everyone did when they wanted to be cool a couple of years ago, and its still shite.
Old 10th October 2009, 20:29   #13
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): oyster card
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:

next year it will be something like techno, although that was what everyone did when they wanted to be cool a couple of years ago, and its still shite.
andddd Annie Mac. Her shows are a pretty good for pre night out raving.
Old 10th October 2009, 20:29   #14
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:

lol, i like mary anne hobbs, she still plays some cool underground tracks on her shows

annie mac was the 1st to play the la roux remix, i remember it as i listend to her show on the way back from down saaafff when i bought my vts lol
Quote:
Old 10th October 2009, 20:33   #15
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

lol,

I miss thursdays when eddie was on, my mate was one of 'eddies army'

ross hutchinson AKA major problems.
Old 10th October 2009, 20:49   #16
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!

Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
lol,

I miss thursdays when eddie was on, my mate was one of 'eddies army'

ross hutchinson AKA major problems.
Eddie? You getting mixed up with Radio 2 Ryan? Think im too young tbh.
Old 10th October 2009, 20:50   #17
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by db_sax View Post
Eddie? You getting mixed up with Radio 2 Ryan? Think im too young tbh.
http://www.eddiehalliwell.com/portal/

For those who dont post 'brap brap' youtube links
Old 10th October 2009, 21:35   #18
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
http://www.eddiehalliwell.com/portal/

For those who dont post 'brap brap' youtube links

theyre not brap brap lol.

I can imagine you shaking your head when another one of my links pop up on facebook haha

I shall check the link out.

EDIT: not really into that sort of music to appreciate him as a DJ. Only enjoy that music on a night out tbh.

Last edited by Mochachino; 10th October 2009 at 21:46.
Mochachino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2009, 21:49   #19
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Every time I see one of your facebook links I wish i had the ignore youtube option.