Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 18th December 2009, 12:13   #1
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of
Default Right...

Im in a dliemma, I bought a new phone, A Nokia 6700 Classic (£175) about 3-4 month ago and Im bored of it already lol, Ive been looking at the iPhone 3G and the iPhone 3GS and I want one sooo badly..

Is it the right decision, or are they too much money?

Anyone have one, and if so, worth the dough?
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2009, 12:19   #2
haz_pro
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
haz_pro is on a distinguished road

i used to get phones every 3 or 4 months as i got bored. I have had the iphone 3g nearly a year and still am not bored.

i will say i have mine jailbroken tho as it opens alot more of customisation for the iphone, this may have prolonged my interest in the phone.
haz_pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2009, 12:19   #3
Scott_172
Infrequent Poster

Scott_172 is on a distinguished road

Best phone ive owned by far is my Iphone 3GS. Cant fault it in any way, other than the high price tag. But f your willing to pay it you wont be disapointed.

It also depends on what your needs of the phone are? If you only want it to call people and text then dont bother. And same goes if you just want to store music, get an ipod.

But great phone. Just make sure you insure it
Scott_172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2009, 12:22   #4
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

No I want to text, call and all the other basic stuff but I want better web use, because the Nokia's Net Connection is shit also I want loaddsss of apps lol.

Can you jailbreak the 3GS btw people?
Old 18th December 2009, 12:24   #5
haz_pro
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_172 View Post
Best phone ive owned by far is my Iphone 3GS. Cant fault it in any way, other than the high price tag. But f your willing to pay it you wont be disapointed.

It also depends on what your needs of the phone are? If you only want it to call people and text then dont bother. And same goes if you just want to store music, get an ipod.

But great phone. Just make sure you insure it
Agree with the insurance, definately a must.
Old 18th December 2009, 12:27   #6
Scott_172
Infrequent Poster

Scott_172 is on a distinguished road

Im a bugger for the free apps Personally i find the apps such as Facebook, fast food, banking etc the best and most used ones. Some great ones on there just got to find them. I also use mine for surfing the web and cant fault it, all it be a little small to read at times.
Scott_172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2009, 12:58   #7
haz_pro
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryyy View Post
No I want to text, call and all the other basic stuff but I want better web use, because the Nokia's Net Connection is shit also I want loaddsss of apps lol.

Can you jailbreak the 3GS btw people?
I think they are working on it at the moment, as the new 3Gs' have different boot roms.
Old 18th December 2009, 13:19   #8
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

And also if I get the 3GS on o2, can I get it on the Text & Web not the Favourite Place Tariff?

Cheers!