Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Styling & Interior
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Styling & Interior If you want to know about Saxo interior and exterior styling, take a look inside this forum...

Old 28th March 2007, 21:10   #141
mattchewone
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Passat Oil Burner
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!mattchewone is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsy View Post
do you mean how to take your clocks out

ive got a guide for a mk1 ... not much differance i would of thought
Could you post up your guide for the mk1
mattchewone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2007, 21:13   #142
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

mk1 are just bulbs instead of leds mate, so they will just unscrew or twist am not sure what bulb you will need though ill try and find out for you

EDIT had a look in the haynes its says once you have the dials out just twist the bulbs anti clockwise simple as that

all you need to find out now is the bulb type, which id phone citroen for, and then buy some blue one

Last edited by Predator_R32; 28th March 2007 at 21:16.
Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2007, 21:17   #143
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Astra Turbo, saxo vts, punto turbo
iTrader Score: 24 (100%)
stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!

i posted this guide up on a 106 forum and one of the mk1 lads had a go at doing it, he got some special leds that go in place of the bulbs but he said the dial filter on the mk1s are coloured green on the inside and uses white bulbd so when he put the blue ones in it made the green filer go a rank green/blue colour the he said didnt look nice at all

NEED A MECHANIC? look no further, i'm a Qualified Car mechanic offering cheap car servicing, Lowering, and Performance parts fitting all at CHEAP PRICES!!! PM me
stevenet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2007, 21:19   #144
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

lol so mk1 you probablies cant do

Old 28th March 2007, 21:21   #145
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!

yeah prob not but someone should check but i dont think u can as the 106/saxo bits are normally the same part

NEED A MECHANIC? look no further, i'm a Qualified Car mechanic offering cheap car servicing, Lowering, and Performance parts fitting all at CHEAP PRICES!!! PM me
Old 28th March 2007, 21:29   #146
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

could always put the mk2 dials in but its a lot of work so you may as well buy some plasma dials

Old 28th March 2007, 21:32   #147
kingmerf
Frequent Poster

Car(s): mk2 clio 172
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
kingmerf is a jewel in the roughkingmerf is a jewel in the roughkingmerf is a jewel in the rough

rite thanks you lot ill just get them off ebay
Old 28th March 2007, 21:34   #148
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

easiest way mate, hes really good with the delivery i ordered mine on the saturday night and got them tuesday morning so should only take a few days and will be in time for the weekend

Old 28th March 2007, 21:35   #149
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

yeah i ordered some for my mate so i can do his, ordered them on wednesday got them friday

Old 28th March 2007, 21:37   #150
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

i thought he forgot to put them in lol, then i seen them stuck on the invoice

Old 28th March 2007, 21:46   #151
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

lol yeah tiny little things and produce so mich light for what they are

Old 28th March 2007, 22:10   #152
richo
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
richo is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to behold

Well after a few difficulties getting the bloody things out have finally completed it.

I have for sale blue led's if anyone needs them in batch of 16 (loads left over).

Please view pics below, thanks to steve for inspiration well worth it.

Cost me £5 for solder, £0.50p for tweesers

Pics:

richo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2007, 22:21   #153
LeviSaxo
Regular Poster

Car(s): 2001 Gold VTR
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
LeviSaxo will become famous soon enough

Looks awesome mate! cant wait to do it now! im scared about the needles tho! and putin them back on!
Old 28th March 2007, 22:25   #154
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

looking good richo, makes it looks so much fresher then the old dull green style, i would have done the green light tho to keep it all blue but thats jsut me being picky. good work

Old 28th March 2007, 22:28   #155
richo
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
richo is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to behold

Cheers guys.

Really liked the green being a different colour for some reason.

The blue is a really fresh colour, i also have the blue furio interior so finishes it off.

With the needles you are fine, just make you sure have long headed pliers for the smaller needles.

And i placed my petrol one back wrong, so need to change that back.

Definately reccomend doing it.

Once again cheers Steve for writing the guide.
richo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2007, 22:33   #156
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

no worries mate, more to come yet with the rest of the dash, i got a bit of the center dash dials out but its green filtered with a white bulb. i have tried to use some chemicals to take the green filter off but it takes the rest off so no good so still woking on it (lucky had a few spares for previous scrappy visit) but i will try and sort it and look at it this weekend and get some stuff posted up as i am busy the next few day refibishing my alloys

Old 28th March 2007, 22:52   #157
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

looks great mate just another few people to get theres on now

Old 28th March 2007, 22:54   #158
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Audi A1 S-Line, Mazda MX5 Kuro, Renault Clio 1.2,
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenet15 View Post
no worries mate, more to come yet with the rest of the dash, i got a bit of the center dash dials out but its green filtered with a white bulb. i have tried to use some chemicals to take the green filter off but it takes the rest off so no good so still woking on it (lucky had a few spares for previous scrappy visit) but i will try and sort it and look at it this weekend and get some stuff posted up as i am busy the next few day refibishing my alloys
Don't mean to be thick but where else is there to do?

scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator_VTR View Post
looks great mate just another few people to get theres on now
yeh will hopefully get mine done if I'm not too hungover on sunday
Old 28th March 2007, 23:01   #159
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

theres the hazard light switch and rear screen heater i want to do too so ill have a look at them see what bulbs are in there

Old 28th March 2007, 23:27   #160
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum

i'll have the button guide up in a min or tomorrow depending if i get my usb digi cam lead to work