Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Health and Fitness...

Health and Fitness... Discussions relating to health, fitness and general well being should be discussed within this forum...

Old 20th August 2014, 12:16   #61
Ryancoyle
Established Member

Car(s): Volkswagen Bora 170bhp
Ryancoyle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtrlogan View Post
My latest pic, 9 weeks out from first show, 5'7 76kg,

You look to be well conditioned so far. Keep us updated on how you get on with your show.

I'm still at 12 stone but not looking to change until I get back from holiday's. I'll be definitely going for my first show next year but have to wait until my gyno surgery in October before I start anything up again.
Ryancoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2014, 12:18   #62
Ryancoyle
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33h View Post
Well, back to the gym yesterday after a few months off. I haven't actually lost that much strength. I was lifting 5kg less dumbbells on the dumbbell press and not much less on everything else. Came home and took off my shirt to find stretch and tear marks on my chest and shoulders tho lol. Aching like a bitch today tho but it feels good to be back

Plans for the next month or 2 is to try and get right back up to strength and put as much of the size back on that I've lost.

Back on the protein yesterday too and my farts are fucking stinking hahahah
It's so shit when you miss the gym for a while, it's basically like starting over again Doesn't take long though to get back up to what you can normally lift though.
Old 20th August 2014, 12:44   #63
Oli-VTR
Frequent Poster
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Icelandic Grey VTR Mk2
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Oli-VTR is on a distinguished road

got 3 weeks leave, time to regain the stone+ that i've lost so far due to training!
Old 20th August 2014, 16:57   #64
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Clio 182, Fireblade GSX-R 750
L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryancoyle View Post
It's so shit when you miss the gym for a while, it's basically like starting over again Doesn't take long though to get back up to what you can normally lift though.
Oh yes just about to go back and see how weak I am with my back lol. Shouldn't be too bad cos I've been fitting loads of coach windscreens while I've been away and they're like 100kg+ lol. I guess we'll see

Chest is still really aching today tho lol
L33h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2014, 16:59   #65
Ryancoyle
Established Member

Haha just keep your protein high to build / repair your muscle and you should be fine
Old 20th August 2014, 20:00   #66
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Clio 182, Fireblade GSX-R 750
L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

Oh god ill be hurting tomorrow. Could hardly get out of the bath before. Feels good to be back. Going for a jog up the beach at the weekend to clear my chest a bit
L33h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2014, 17:44   #67
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Stage 1 Mitsubishi Evo 6
matt_vtr_15a is on a distinguished road

Been focussing on building my traps a lot recently as I'm very broad and have fairly big shoulders especially front delts but my traps seem to have lacked previously in my opinion resulting in a wide set of shoulders and the almost no neck look which I hated especially with my most recent gains.

Feel a lot more proportional and aim to keep that whilst now tryna work on the wheels a little more. My calves have never been a weak point and quite big so aim to keep those and my quads proportional but want more quad size and visible seperation which will come with lower bodyfat..

Mainly focussing on hamstrings now and continue to progressive overload throughout winter and keep tweaking the diet to make some solid gains in size and strengh whilst staying lean as possible ready to cut in spring.

meaningless picture other than a gauge for proportions of shoulders and solid trap progress, this was about an hour pwo weighing in at 17 stone 11.

Also had an epic refeed this weekend whilst on a weekend break with the missus comprising of waffles, ice cream, fish and chips, donuts and endless junk and just about to hit the gym so I'm feeling strong and energetic moreso than usual.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...457196&page=21
matt_vtr_15a is offline   Reply With Quote