Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 21st July 2018, 11:25   #1
snips

snips is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Launch Control flat shift predator ecu

Hello i recently purchased a second hand predator ECU 1 plug, already tuned it in dyno everything is fine, want to set up the launch control & Flat shift, already had a switch in the clutch pedal when i had the omex, but my main doubt is where can i make the conection with the ecu. With software (tuner studio) is possible to set up the launch control and flat shift but where can i find the input to the ecu? anyone ever done it?
Thanks
snips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2018, 11:39   #2
sri_130
Frequent Poster
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
sri_130 is on a distinguished road

The predator was a megasquirt MS2 ECU. You'll get your answers from the megasquirt forums and groups.
The chap who was fronting them on here has long gone.
sri_130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2018, 18:52   #3
Chipwizards
Frequent Poster

Chipwizards is on a distinguished road

Flat shift is for sequential gearboxes. If you haven't got one you're only going to make your car worse.
Chipwizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2018, 14:40   #4
snips

snips is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sri_130 View Post
The predator was a megasquirt MS2 ECU. You'll get your answers from the megasquirt forums and groups.
The chap who was fronting them on here has long gone.
Yes but this ecu has a specific pinout to mach the original plug, the MS2 megasquirt is easy to find an input, this one i cant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipwizards View Post
Flat shift is for sequential gearboxes. If you haven't got one you're only going to make your car worse.
But i need also need the input for launch control, and my gearbox can handle flatshift, i have been using it with omex LC & RL for 3/4 years and i am used to it...
snips is offline   Reply With Quote