Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 1st March 2013, 13:31   #221
Brettles1986
Saxperience Post Whore
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Mondeo ST TDCI Saxo VTS
Brettles1986 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
Youre entitled to your opinion, as is everyone, but youre obv quite pally with him going by what you said. I find it quite weird youve allowed that to cloud your judgement though: i can say with conviction that if one of my mates acted like he did, id kick him in the balls and get the guys money back for him.

Personal issues? Well that makes it ok to steal 300 quid from someone. Fuck sake.
I regularly rape people as I haven't been laid in a while, now you tell me this is not acceptable.

GolfJay he will no doubt end up banned but doing so atm would be a bit pre-emptive and potentially cut off another method of communication between scammer and the victim.
Brettles1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2013, 16:09   #222
Aly
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region Member

iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
Aly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
Youre entitled to your opinion, as is everyone, but youre obv quite pally with him going by what you said. I find it quite weird youve allowed that to cloud your judgement though: i can say with conviction that if one of my mates acted like he did, id kick him in the balls and get the guys money back for him.

Personal issues? Well that makes it ok to steal 300 quid from someone. Fuck sake.
Gabba I barely know Jay I just don't think it's right for people to throw in their own 2 cents worth, if this was a court case you couldn't just walk into the courtroom off the street and offer what you think about the situation, this section has become a bitchfest that people enjoy, but it's nothing less than i'd expect from a generation that watches jeremy kyle and enjoys watching that.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong just this section should be a bit more closed than to how open it currently is.
Aly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2013, 16:14   #223
Brettles1986
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly View Post
Gabba I barely know Jay I just don't think it's right for people to throw in their own 2 cents worth, if this was a court case you couldn't just walk into the courtroom off the street and offer what you think about the situation, this section has become a bitchfest that people enjoy, but it's nothing less than i'd expect from a generation that watches jeremy kyle and enjoys watching that.
You can't seriously slate people for having an opinion on a subject that affects the forum they are on and then attempt to insult them at the same time. You have stooped to a low level yourself with such childish comments. You have voiced your opinion now let other voice theirs.

Quote:
I'm not saying it's right or wrong just this section should be a bit more closed than to how open it currently is.
It's general chat and all members are able to access it, how do you suggest it gets restricted in a way that stops the general chit chatting?
Old 1st March 2013, 16:20   #224
Aly
Saxperience Addict

Aly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettles1986 View Post
You can't seriously slate people for having an opinion on a subject that affects the forum they are on and then attempt to insult them at the same time. You have stooped to a low level yourself with such childish comments. You have voiced your opinion now let other voice theirs.
It's general chat and all members are able to access it, how do you suggest it gets restricted in a way that stops the general chit chatting?
Brett it's clear the point im trying to make and you're right its only my opinion this should be between the people involved an the moderators why is it right for people to offer what they think about it?
Old 1st March 2013, 16:22   #225
Brettles1986
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Brett it's clear the point im trying to make and you're right its only my opinion this should be between the people involved an the moderators why is it right for people to offer what they think about it?
As I have said, because in realistic terms it affects everybody, it only takes one scammer for confidence in the for sale section to disappear and for the site to see a reduction in the amount of traffic it receives.
Old 1st March 2013, 16:25   #226
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

Aly, its not a court case, its a public forum. You need to learn when to not use the keyboard. You try to defend your retarded comment by adding more retarding comments.

If you dont think people who are not involved should make there opinion known, why are you giving it?
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2013, 16:41   #227
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): VTR Turbo, 106 xsi track slag, Transit recovery, B
blackie_2k5 is on a distinguished road

Aly it's always a shame when someone you've got a personal Interest in fucks up, you want to stick up for them, but in this case there isn't a leg for anyone to stand on, you need to see this

I think the majority of ppl posting are more marked at the way it's been dealt with on jays part then the actual theft (although its bang out of order)

Jay inboxed me the other day after making a warning about this on ukfo, I told him to quit the stories, explain the crack and tell everyone he'd pay up.

But instead he came on and posted an aggressive post about paying up and added about personal problems and whether or not he's got to explain to other ppl

End of the day it's not the problems you cause that dictate how ppl think of you, it's the actions you take to correct them... And he's taking all the wrong ones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
FUCK YES. I won on the internet.
blackie_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2013, 16:46   #228
Aly
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie_2k5 View Post
Aly it's always a shame when someone you've got a personal Interest in fucks up, you want to stick up for them, but in this case there isn't a leg for anyone to stand on, you need to see this

I think the majority of ppl posting are more marked at the way it's been dealt with on jays part then the actual theft (although its bang out of order)

Jay inboxed me the other day after making a warning about this on ukfo, I told him to quit the stories, explain the crack and tell everyone he'd pay up.

But instead he came on and posted an aggressive post about paying up and added about personal problems and whether or not he's got to explain to other ppl

End of the day it's not the problems you cause that dictate how ppl think of you, it's the actions you take to correct them... And he's taking all the wrong ones
Andy I barely know him. I'd do this for anyone even for people on here i dont care much for, its like segregation and doesn't sit well with me.
Old 1st March 2013, 16:49   #229
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

Aly the guys a lying thief! Why would you stick up for someone who has done that?!
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2013, 16:50   #230
Aly
Saxperience Addict

ok im out i just think jay is being like this because even if he admits to it people will still never forgive him so what has he got to gain, there's my two cents.
Old 1st March 2013, 16:51   #231
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Giraffe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Andy I barely know him. I'd do this for anyone even for people on here i dont care much for, its like segregation and doesn't sit well with me.
Why shouldn't he be segregated though? He's apparently tried to steal £350 off another person, a person who is involved in the community you seem to love. Jay is meant to be a decent and respected member and people apparently have good stuff to say about him, as well as having a 60 odd page thread on a car he can't even drive.

He should be made an example of, especially as he's tried his best to make Martijn look bad, acted like a twat and been awkward about a refund. He's not even offered an explanation or an apology yet. Why shouldn't he be made an example of and be subject to the opinions and judgement of his peers? Maybe if he'd man the fuck up and explain what's gone on and give a sincere apology, these judgements would be more favourable and forgiving...

Quote:
ok im out i just think jay is being like this because even if he admits to it people will still never forgive him so what has he got to gain, there's my two cents.
He gains "being a man" and gets a bit of respect back. Has to start somewhere doesn't he, or he might as well just never post on a 106/Saxo related forum again...
Giraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Giraffe For This Useful Post:
Old 1st March 2013, 16:54   #232
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): VTR Turbo, 106 xsi track slag, Transit recovery, B
blackie_2k5 is on a distinguished road

As above aly, end of the day he's robbed a lad of 350£ and after being caught is still too immature to man up and say, look I've fucked up, ill fix it.

Just spins more yarns like a kid in junior school

It's not on mate, if he just admitted it I'd imagine most ppl wouldn't even be involved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
FUCK YES. I won on the internet.
blackie_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2013, 16:54   #233
Gandi699
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Amazon green VTR 16v, Inferno RS clio 182
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Gandi699 is on a distinguished road

Exactly what blackie said. Why has he rolled over and offered the money back so quickly? The story just doesnt add up, unless he can offer a legit explanation. Not that hes required to give one to any of us other than the buyer of the roll cage but to continue to have support from people on here when selling parts or working on his car, then people want to know whats up as they take an active interest. If these problems werent brought to light, other people could suffer potential problems
Gandi699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2013, 17:10   #234
GolfJay
Saxperience Post Whore
Content ContributorEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1985 E28 BMW 525E 2.7
GolfJay is on a distinguished road

Are you lot still bitching?

Jayline has scammed/stolen money from a member on here. Every privilege he has should be removed EXCEPT PM and when it's cleared up, he should be banned out right!

Just because he's well known shouldn't account for anything...
I'm a lovely person. I'm not kidding, I really am!
GolfJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2013, 17:28   #235
Rossp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberContent ContributorSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): BMW 5x M50d.
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Ross is on a distinguished road

On topic or not at all in here please guys. Thanking you.
Old 1st March 2013, 18:00   #236
e8_pqck
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): AX 16v Turbo
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
e8_pqck is on a distinguished road

Even if Martijn paid by paypal and didn't gift, whats stopping him from saying he didnt receive it and getting a claim in.

I remember someone (was it you Gabb?) telling me that he sold two concert tickets on ebay, had them received with feedback, the buyer then went to the concert, came back and put a successful PP claim in.

When i sold my quaife box to a lad in NI i was shitting it about a paypal claim coming as even though it was delivered by registered mail it would still be a balls-ache to prove the paypal claim.

Hard to trust people these days and even harder when it's overseas.

Last edited by e8_pqck; 1st March 2013 at 18:04.
e8_pqck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2013, 18:09   #237
Martijn_M
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): 106 S2 Rallye
Martijn_M is on a distinguished road

See page 5 & 6.
Martijn_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2013, 18:12   #238
Gandi699
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Amazon green VTR 16v, Inferno RS clio 182
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Gandi699 is on a distinguished road

There'd be a paper trail with the courier though unless they were in on it which I doubt.
Gandi699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2013, 18:13   #239
e8_pqck
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): AX 16v Turbo
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
e8_pqck is on a distinguished road

I have read it all - but i am speaking generally.

In future if i sell something of value and it is overseas i may also ask for a gift payment or a direct bank payment as i was pretty worried last time that i would receive a paypal claim and going by past history they tend to side with the payer even with proof of delivery - like others i think I won't bother sending stuff overseas - seems like a lot of hassle, regardless of who is right or wrong in this situation.
e8_pqck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2013, 18:17   #240
wadoryu
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region Member

Car(s): suzuki swift 1.2 sz3
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
wadoryu is on a distinguished road

Iv never had a problem with overseas, just recently I sent 4 alloy wheels over to Belgium, the guy paid, I sent with parcel force, jobs done. Wouldn't want anyone being put off by the fact that a member has ripped off another in the community.