Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 14th April 2009, 13:12   #1
matt_vtr_15
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): saxo mark 2
matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!
Default I-phone Apps

Got my i-phone yesterday and been downloading shit loads of apps...

Anybody reccomend any inparticular?

Cheers
matt_vtr_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2009, 13:21   #2
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): LY R26
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!

............couldnt care less about apps.

Do YOU like the phone?
Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2009, 13:22   #3
matt_vtr_15
Saxperience Forum Bum

matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!matt_vtr_15 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
............couldnt care less about apps.

Do YOU like the phone?
Phone is great!!

Made the right choice IMO...

The apps make it even better imo, can customise your phone a lil more as there are sooo many..

Cheers Karl
Old 14th April 2009, 13:24   #4
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!

Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!

Yes, yes there is.

Oh wait, it was cheaper, and is more "usable" than the HTC touch too...

Alot of people were playing iMafia,
give that a go, you might like it. (Free)
Old 14th April 2009, 13:25   #5
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Charming car
Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!

Imafia was fun for a bit.

Bejewelled 2 is good. Jojo will love it.
Danr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2009, 13:27   #6
matt_vtr_15
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Yes, yes there is.

Oh wait, it was cheaper, and is more "usable" than the HTC touch too...

Alot of people were playing iMafia,
give that a go, you might like it. (Free)
yeah the htc,

it seemed as though nobody wanted to sell it..

the best offer for the phone was 45 quid a month..

So i got the i-phone for 35 quid a month which had plenty of texts and mins and unlimited interwebzzz...

Was a no-brainer really and i got £105 for my battered 2 year old n95...

BITCHING
Old 14th April 2009, 13:28   #7
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!

If you run out of texts get the text bolt on. £7.50 a month, unlimited texts.

The amount of shit texts i send people just saying fanny and boobs etc. is immense.
Old 14th April 2009, 13:30   #8
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!

lmao, they really need to integrate MMS messages. as the iPhone would be the king of this.
Old 14th April 2009, 13:31   #9
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

3.0 has mms.

I jailbroke and had it but the phone fucked so had to restore.
Old 14th April 2009, 13:32   #10
NICK2506
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Black '03 Mk2 VTS
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
NICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud ofNICK2506 has much to be proud of

spirit level ftw.

My progress thread 2003 Mk2 Black VTS
My old 2001 Mk2 VTR progress thread
NICK2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2009, 13:36   #11
matt_vtr_15
Saxperience Forum Bum

currently i have:-

sky+ app (so i can remotely record stuff on my sky+ box at home)
All recipes (Gives ideas for food etc..)
Ebay Mobile
Facebook
Money Agent ( Shows all deoposits, withdrawals etc)
Ihandly Level - Spirit Level
Scale Metric - Scale Rule which is nob on as i used it on a drawing..
Tipulate - Will never use it..
Road Trip - Calculates petrol useage etc
Ibowl - Bowling Game
Time Chris's - Legendary Shooting Game

All of the above where free and i only use free apps as i am tight...

Seems good so far...

MMS doesn't bother me too much,
Old 14th April 2009, 13:38   #12
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!

the one that makes me laugh is the one on the Advert (may be that tipulate one you have)

"WOW! type in how many people there are and the bill,
and it works out how much each!"

.........Do people not know you can do this on a calculator?

Which phones have had for about a decade now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Karl For This Useful Post:
Old 14th April 2009, 13:38   #13
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Shazam is sometimes helpful.
Google earth isn't bad either.
Old 14th April 2009, 13:38   #14
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
the one that makes me laugh is the one on the Advert (may be that tipulate one you have)

ha ha ha, yeah i've seen that. Tbh how hard is it to just stick your hand in your pocket and leave a few golden nuggets.
The Following User Says Thank You to Danr For This Useful Post:
Old 14th April 2009, 13:39   #15
matt_vtr_15
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:

Haha...

You are exactly right mate... i will never use it, just the first thing my mum n dad said was ' do you have the spirit level and tip applications?

There adverts obviously do the job...
Old 14th April 2009, 13:43   #16
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

Shazam is good as is lastfm also world view is good can view webcams of places from all over the world including the ring
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -Jason- For This Useful Post:
Old 14th April 2009, 13:44   #17
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!

That sounds pretty awesome,
does it have Karl's PC's webcam next to his en-suite Bog?

Catch up with Karl taking a dump, evenings at 6.
Old 14th April 2009, 13:47   #18
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

No personal cams sorry
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2009, 13:48   #19
matt_vtr_15
Saxperience Forum Bum

i will bang those on which you said jason...

cheers mate...

So what is this jailbreaking people go on about?

Does this give ability to have a decent ringtone instead of the gay standard issue ones?
Old 14th April 2009, 13:51   #20
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

It does but my phone fucked up with it. Wouldn't let me get to the call screen which was doing my nut in.

It's easy to do though.