Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Closed Thread

Old 10th June 2007, 19:47   #41
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): JP4urio, 306 DTurbo SportShed
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

Fair nuff. they do look good, just nothing better than what the ps2 had from those pics, which is poor cus this machines meant to be stupidly powerful
Old 10th June 2007, 20:09   #42
Hanuman
Saxperience Forum Bum

Hanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team member

graphics are fine, they compared it to the ps3 new gt and no difference in em, but this game owns gt gt is so boring dunno why probably no damage dont help but it just seems boring

nah i aint on live so cant upload, only thing is as long as u got the best car u hammer the others, i race on either medium or hard normally taking off abs find it much more fun, someone should try the nurnburg on a beasty car with NO ABS or traction or stability management makes good 2 player races
Old 10th June 2007, 20:39   #43
belly_VTS
Frequent Poster

Car(s): cammed vts, (rest in pieces) corsa vxr - 340bhp
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
belly_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightbelly_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightbelly_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightbelly_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightbelly_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightbelly_VTS is a glorious beacon of light

shame it doesnt have a 1/4 mile run though
Old 10th June 2007, 21:13   #44
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

what you are looking at screenshots which have been resized (loss of quality)and loss and are in standard definition dont forget.

Game play pictures in HD is very very good, and i bet my left bollock are 100x better then any PS2 game.
Old 11th June 2007, 08:47   #45
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Civic Type R EP3
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Im only like 6% complete.........i mess around on the time trial shit most of the time.......Got my Clio V6 tuned up to around 390bhp and it cant put all the power down on the road and when exiting corners if you accelerate too quick....its good night.....

Gameplay is amazing tbh......took me a while to get used to it as never had a go the original forza

I got the limited edition one aswell
Old 11th June 2007, 10:00   #46
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

my gift car from leckie. cute tbh

me doing what i do best, battered.

currently loving this game. didnt like it at first but woke up horribley early, slightly hungover yesterday and played for a good 2 hours whilst mrs was asleep. then took the sexbox to the girlfriends house and tore shit up round there for another good 3 hours, however playing time was sacrificed when i had to give her sisters boyfriend a whipping on multiplayer.

ltd edition sucks, you dont even get those cars free, they are just unlocked and you can pay for them.

car of choice is the lancier atm, awesome motor lol. just unlocked the r32 in the early hours of last night.
Old 11th June 2007, 10:07   #47
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

LOL - both of you two said 'its shit' or something along those lines but when you get into it and unlock more stuff and get better cars its get so much better. Driver level is about level 22 now so im starting to win bigger money on the races altho the laps avarage about about 6-8 now meaning races taking longer.
Old 11th June 2007, 10:14   #48
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

I did say it was rather shit.....thats coz it takes a while to get into. Still not fully impressed with graphics.....but tbh I was expectin alot more from the 360 in general.....

First car was VW Corrado.....didnt opt for the obvious Golf GTi.....the corrado pwned it on amateur races......but now im in love with the clio....was telling Robb lastnight about the powerslidin
Old 11th June 2007, 10:24   #49
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

lol clio v6 is also a favourite of mine. and unlocked the r32 last night as i said, wanna give that a go however quick glance of stats didnt look too impressive.

think im on driving level of 16 or so. know what you mean about the longer races leckie, so annoying...the heavyweight races with the rs6 was long ting and think the longest race was 5 laps.

does anyone know if you can unlock like f1 cars and the like?
Old 11th June 2007, 10:30   #50
nufc_lad
Established Member
North East Region Member

nufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud of

There's no f1 cars,
Old 11th June 2007, 10:32   #51
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Have got a pic of me sliding around a tight bend........going over apex of corner at a sideways angle....smoke everywhere...

and then the 2nd pic shows it smashed into barriers......lol
Old 11th June 2007, 10:45   #52
Ste
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!Ste is absolutely fabulous!

i think i could do with an Xbox.....
Old 11th June 2007, 10:53   #53
argylefan1985
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR mk1
argylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud ofargylefan1985 has much to be proud of

ahhhhh forza 2 didnt realise it had finaly came out, forza 1 was fucking awsome and this ones even better

YES PLEASEEEEEEEEE SWEEDISH CHEESE
Old 11th June 2007, 13:44   #54
Certi
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Civic Type R
Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!

I'm at level 31 for the career now. Got a 920bhp R34 skyline and a standard looking civic vti with a 2ltr CTR engine in it Car of chice is the slightly modded Sparco Evo 8.

The best car in the game IMO is the prototype Porsche that you can drive in the final time trial where you go round the 'ring. The noise it makes when the dump valve goes is just brilliant

Last edited by Certi; 11th June 2007 at 13:47.
Old 11th June 2007, 13:50   #55
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certifiable View Post
I'm at level 31 for the career now. Got a 920bhp R34 skyline and a standard looking civic vti with a 2ltr CTR engine in it Car of chice is the slightly modded Sparco Evo 8.

The best car in the game IMO is the prototype Porsche that you can drive in the final time trial where you go round the 'ring. The noise it makes when the dump valve goes is just brilliant
Did you only buy it on Friday and got that far already hahahaha good work
Old 11th June 2007, 13:51   #56
Certi
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!

Got it on Thursday and I had the week of work so just ragged it...really need to get out more
Old 11th June 2007, 13:51   #57
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

is it me or do you have to unlock 'the ring'? tried playing it in multiplayer yesterday and couldnt find it?
Old 11th June 2007, 13:53   #58
Certi
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Don't think you need to unlock it no, it's just the cars you unlock I'm sure. Could be wrong though.
Old 11th June 2007, 13:57   #59
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
is it me or do you have to unlock 'the ring'? tried playing it in multiplayer yesterday and couldnt find it?
Nah you dont....its unlocked in the arcade mode mate...Called Nordscheliffe or summit
Old 11th June 2007, 14:01   #60
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Robb homie.....if i get live up tonight....Fancy a race...Clio to Clio?

Will give ya buzz later for gamertag and shit.....thats only if my modem works.....pow