Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > General Chat...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

General Chat... This forum is for general chit-chat, banter, exchange of information, etc. Pretty much everything goes... within reason!

Old 14th August 2006, 13:51   #1
Amiee
Saxperience Addict
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): I.Car Mango Westcoast II.Mk6 Fiesta Zetec S
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!
Angry still not come!

You might have read the thread last week about my alloys STILL not got them... it been 4 weeks now an i rang up another place in notts and they said exact same thing.. unknown delivery date... getting a joke all for some poxy wheels

bet no one else had same problem either!
u need a bag on her head to fuck it tbh
Amiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2006, 13:55   #2
saxodan
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Golf
saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!

Ask for a postage refund without a doubt, and some more discount, if not go to motorworld etc or somewhere that has em in stock!
saxodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2006, 13:57   #3
Amiee
Saxperience Addict

Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!Amiee is absolutely fabulous!

it takes the piss... really does.. we dont have a motorworld any place close
Old 14th August 2006, 13:57   #4
kcsaxo
Saxperience Forum Bum
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.1
kcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team member

well at least theyre not pulling a fast one over you... just be patient hun and it will work out. no point stressing.
Old 14th August 2006, 13:58   #5
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

sure there is one close by. you're within your rights to ask for a full refund.
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2006, 13:59   #6
Dave_M
Established Member

Car(s): Mk 1 VTS
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Dave_M is a glorious beacon of lightDave_M is a glorious beacon of lightDave_M is a glorious beacon of lightDave_M is a glorious beacon of lightDave_M is a glorious beacon of light

What did they say about delivery when you brought them? They not give a date?
Dave_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2006, 14:37   #7
Amiee
Saxperience Addict

yeh i can get a refund of my deposit but whats the point when they all saying the same thing?.. they said 3 weeks... its been 4 now, went in last week they said could be a week.. and they still not rang if not another 4 weeks...

people who i spoke to this moring said there would also be a fair few weeks wait
Old 14th August 2006, 14:41   #8
Dave_M
Established Member

Car(s): Mk 1 VTS
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Dave_M is a glorious beacon of lightDave_M is a glorious beacon of lightDave_M is a glorious beacon of lightDave_M is a glorious beacon of lightDave_M is a glorious beacon of light

Id ask for a discount or free delivery on them due to the waiting you have had to do.
Dave_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2006, 14:44   #9
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLmIzzAMiEE
yeh i can get a refund of my deposit but whats the point when they all saying the same thing?.. they said 3 weeks... its been 4 now, went in last week they said could be a week.. and they still not rang if not another 4 weeks...

people who i spoke to this moring said there would also be a fair few weeks wait
3 weeks! mine took like 6 day's to be delivered... Wouldent of ordered from them with that type of waiting time. I'd either get a refund or sit it out another week... then get a refund.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2006, 15:02   #10
Amiee
Saxperience Addict

iv sat it out another week... i dont get why the wait is so long cos they not exactly rare wheels lol.. an i didnt mind waiting 3 weeks cos i wanted them.. an they the ones i defo want... but getting mad now
Old 14th August 2006, 15:47   #11
S9_DAN
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Subaru Impreza UK Turbo - 300bhp
S9_DAN will become famous soon enough

i would still wait if they are the ones you want but i would complain when you get them and say you want the delivery refunded to you ! where did you get them from and what wheels are you ?
Old 14th August 2006, 16:11   #12
Amiee
Saxperience Addict

they are from a local wheel place, dad got his alloys from there got them within the week... and they got a good rep..

iv ordered stree octanes.. x
Old 14th August 2006, 16:37   #13
LittleDude101
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta Zetec S
LittleDude101 is a splendid one to beholdLittleDude101 is a splendid one to beholdLittleDude101 is a splendid one to beholdLittleDude101 is a splendid one to beholdLittleDude101 is a splendid one to beholdLittleDude101 is a splendid one to beholdLittleDude101 is a splendid one to beholdLittleDude101 is a splendid one to behold

My alloys arrived in 3 days when i ordered them

No point stressing about it. As others said, ask for a discount etc
Old 14th August 2006, 18:20   #14
xxxvickxxx
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): black peugeot 307
xxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud of

im sure there come soon you getting them from that place in gosberton by any chance ?
xxxvickxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2006, 18:28   #15
Amiee
Saxperience Addict

yep vick i is lol x i want them b4 sep thats a fact lol
Old 14th August 2006, 18:32   #16
xxxvickxxx
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): black peugeot 307
xxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud ofxxxvickxxx has much to be proud of

im sure they will i went looking at alloys there and he told me 4 weeks for ones i liked aint ordered them though lol
xxxvickxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2006, 18:32   #17
Mrk1
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 VTS
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Mrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant future

I had loads of problems with ordering alloys, the first mistake i made was ordering them from Scotland.

I initally ordered 15" AEZ Icon5's and was told that they forgot to mark any as ordered. Then the only ones they had in were damaged, so they said order some different 1's with £50 discount. I thought this was great and ordered some Enzo Cup's, a week late i got some Enzo 0's. Pissed me off a little but the longer ive had them on the more they have grown on me.
Mrk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2006, 18:39   #18
landy
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): cammed vtr
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
landy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud of

right i rang are main supleyer (sp) to ask if we could get some in and there is none in stock any were there findin it really hard to get hold of some more x
landy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2006, 18:48   #19
Mrk1
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 VTS
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Mrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant futureMrk1 has a brilliant future

Amiee i know the wait is unbearable, but it will be worth it in the end!
Street Octanes look sweet on Mango/Yellow saxos :thumbup:
Mrk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2006, 18:50   #20
Amiee
Saxperience Addict

landy iv been told that 3 times now xx

tar mrk,

i hate waiting lol