Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security

Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security This forum should be used to chat about all things relating to in-car entertainment...

Old 2nd February 2015, 15:32   #1
Pezzer

Car(s): Saxo 1.1 (03)
Pezzer is on a distinguished road
Question Removing Rear Speakers?

How difficult is it to get at the rear speakers on the 3 door saxo? Should I bother replacing them or is it too much hassle? I've got in mind what speakers I want to get to replace them.
Pezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2015, 08:13   #2
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

easy to change http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81707

At 10cm not worth it though, they will never create any meaningful noise or bass

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2015, 12:46   #3
Pezzer

Car(s): Saxo 1.1 (03)
Pezzer is on a distinguished road
Smile Thanks :)

That's what I was thinking aswell, they cant have that much affect if replaced or not but I'm thinking that it just may improve it a little bit. lol
Pezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2015, 09:53   #4
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

I've unplugged mine and rerouted the wires at the back to plug a couple of 12" JPW studio woofers + infinity tweeters, left the puny ass citroen speakers in place so not to leave holes instead. Plastic speakers on a plastic frame just sound shit.No point in trying to replace them, they just sound tiny and are a waste of money
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote