Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Styling & Interior

Saxo Styling & Interior If you want to know about Saxo interior and exterior styling, take a look inside this forum...

Old 4th June 2018, 11:31   #1
Bodeka
L-plater

Bodeka is on a distinguished road
Default Can you fit VTR/S bodykit on standard Saxo?

Long story short, my neighbour absolutely ruined my VTR door, he's agreed to pay for it. Bodyshop said the damage is too extensive to try and fix, they recommend getting a new (used) door and respraying.

Do I need to get a VTR/VTS door? Are there mounting points for the VTR trim on a normal saxo door? Cheers. Also, how much should I expect to pay for a GOOD (not cheap) respray of one door? Cheers all.
Bodeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2018, 20:03   #2
MartinObviously
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region Member

Car(s): Peugeot 106 1.1 Turbo Peugeot 106 1.5D Turbo Peuge
MartinObviously is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeka View Post
Long story short, my neighbour absolutely ruined my VTR door, he's agreed to pay for it. Bodyshop said the damage is too extensive to try and fix, they recommend getting a new (used) door and respraying.

Do I need to get a VTR/VTS door? Are there mounting points for the VTR trim on a normal saxo door? Cheers. Also, how much should I expect to pay for a GOOD (not cheap) respray of one door? Cheers all.
I think the holes on a standard door are in the same place. you might need to drill a few extra ones. no big deal really.

Paint? pffft depends on the quality of the finish. I'd expect a few hundred maximum for a good job - stripping everything off the door etc not just masking. Depends how friendly you are with the spray shop. It's all labour really, it'll use a about a fivers worth of paint.