Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th July 2018, 22:19   #1
SpijkerVTS

SpijkerVTS is on a distinguished road
Default Phase 1 Magenta VTS what to do?

Ive had a few saxo's and 106's about 13 i think of the top of my head, and previously owned a caged magenta red vtr at 20 that had been set up for track on L plates the car was awesome and the colour gorgeous, not knowing how rare it was i sold it shortly after passing my test thinking id not be able to insure it, moved on to a broken audi a4, matey crashed the car and it ended up in the scrappy.
A few weeks back i found this one on ebay and couldnt believe my eyes i had to have it, after it dissapearing off of ebay, me finding it on gumtree and 8 hours of driving its home with me and im making a start on it and enjoying every bit of it 6 years later.

But what to do, track build, oem build but lower or stance it a little for shows etc ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
SpijkerVTS is offline   Reply With Quote