Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 6th May 2010, 19:54   #1
Finchowned
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 2001 VTS
Finchowned has a spectacular aura aboutFinchowned has a spectacular aura about
Default VTSLeics84 Scammed/Incorrect Item

Hi,

Not so much a scam but VTSLeics84 sold me some suppossed 283mm GTi-6 callipers and carriers.

These however won't fit a Saxo/106 and are from another PSA car.

Cost me £75 inc delivery and they're useless. He now won't reply to my PM's and not heard a cheep since 20/04.

Best avoiding someone who doesn't know what they're selling!
Finchowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2010, 19:56   #2
P90PTS
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

iTrader Score: 14 (100%)
P90PTS is on a distinguished road

In all fairness you've payed for it in the understanding that they'll fit, your fault imo.
Old 6th May 2010, 20:03   #3
Sparco_Tom
Saxperience Addict
Central Counties Region MemberCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Yeaaahh Fiesta
iTrader Score: 105 (96%)
Sparco_Tom is just really niceSparco_Tom is just really niceSparco_Tom is just really niceSparco_Tom is just really niceSparco_Tom is just really nice

you might need to grind the carriers down with all big brake conversions
Sparco_Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 06:33   #4
Finchowned
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by P90PTS View Post
In all fairness you've payed for it in the understanding that they'll fit, your fault imo.
Wtf? They've been sold by the seller saying that they will fit a Saxo. It's 0% my fault if they have sold something that won't fit!

It's down to the seller to ensure that the item is what they say it is, not the buyer!

Tried grinding that carrier but they're still way off

Last edited by Finchowned; 7th May 2010 at 08:25.
Old 7th May 2010, 10:31   #5
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Your joking i hope? lol

if he's told theyll fit. then they should fit...

sellers fault if they don't. NOT they buyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 11:54   #6
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

What the hell is wrong with saxp recently
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 12:01   #7
huggy54
Established Member

iTrader Score: 18 (100%)
huggy54 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Quote:
Your joking i hope? lol

if he's told theyll fit. then they should fit...

sellers fault if they don't. NOT they buyers
completely AGREE

P90PTS you really need to NOT get involved in these sort of threads, you never have anything of any use to say. And it always seems like your defending those in the wrong, I remember you did this with me and another user on here.

OH yeah Finchowned didn't ask for your opinion.

Just Pi** off your one annoying PR**K

Last edited by Mark51; 7th May 2010 at 12:20.
huggy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 12:14   #8
Mark51p
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf GT
iTrader Score: 28 (100%)
Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
If you have nothing constructive to add, which you don't, then please don't post.
Mark51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 12:33   #9
huggy54
Established Member

iTrader Score: 18 (100%)
huggy54 is on a distinguished road

Someone please just ban P90PTS from this section, please can a MOD make this happen.
huggy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to huggy54 For This Useful Post:
Old 7th May 2010, 13:16   #10
Finchowned
Frequent Poster

I did try and resolve the situation through PayPal and Private Messages on here. All seemed to be going well but PayPal don't want to know as it's the fitment of the goods.

Shame some people are dishonest and unhelpful when they've made a mistake. My only saving grace is that XSi carriers 'may' fit and allow me to run the callipers with 266mm discs. This has caused a lot of fucking around with time and money being wasted trying to get the things to fit.

Suppose there's nothing I can but advise people not to deal with VTSLeics84, unless of course he refunds my money
Old 14th May 2010, 19:26   #11
VTSLeics84
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Corsa GSI C20LET
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
VTSLeics84 is a splendid one to beholdVTSLeics84 is a splendid one to beholdVTSLeics84 is a splendid one to beholdVTSLeics84 is a splendid one to beholdVTSLeics84 is a splendid one to beholdVTSLeics84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finchowned View Post
I did try and resolve the situation through PayPal and Private Messages on here. All seemed to be going well but PayPal don't want to know as it's the fitment of the goods.

Shame some people are dishonest and unhelpful when they've made a mistake. My only saving grace is that XSi carriers 'may' fit and allow me to run the callipers with 266mm discs. This has caused a lot of fucking around with time and money being wasted trying to get the things to fit.

Suppose there's nothing I can but advise people not to deal with VTSLeics84, unless of course he refunds my money
I would just like to point out that I was and still willing to give you a full refund regarding this situation with the brakes. In the Paypal rules it clearly states that you have to send the brakes back to me via recorded delivery but you wasn't willing to do that, you wanted me to pay two lots of postage which is stated as unfair trading. I haven't been on here being as I don't own a Saxo anymore plus I never replied back to the Paypal claim being as we clearly didn't come to an agreement.

I would also like to add abusive or intimidating private message's are not the kind of message's I reply too.

Last edited by VTSLeics84; 14th May 2010 at 19:31.
VTSLeics84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2010, 23:00   #12
Finchowned
Frequent Poster

Seems there has been some mis-understanding with this case! As detailed in the PM I have just sent you, I will be willing to cover the courier costs of £17 to have the brakes returned to you. This is on the premise that I recieve a refund of £75 for my original purchase.

Looking forward to getting this resolved
Old 12th June 2010, 14:55   #13
Finchowned
Frequent Poster

Still not resolved. Seller clearly has no interest in being a man and sorting this out. Even offered to cover the return postage costs as he was getting all whiney about 'unfair trading'.

Selling someone the wrong thing for £75; that's unfair trading you cock

Last edited by Finchowned; 12th June 2010 at 15:06.
Old 12th June 2010, 21:45   #14
SnakeVTR
Established Member

Car(s): Clio 182 Inferno
SnakeVTR is on a distinguished road

take them back in person, im sure that he will give you a refund then works for meh
SnakeVTR is offline   Reply With Quote