Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 13th May 2011, 15:42   #41
JaketroN

JaketroN is on a distinguished road

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1391270104

Hes going to Spain in two weeks....
JaketroN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2011, 15:46   #42
lee_saxo
Established Member

lee_saxo is on a distinguished road

even if he has taken the money out and paypal refund you it, it will put his paypal balance into -minus and he will owe paypal the money. So you will get your money back. If he sells anything through paypal again the money will just be taken straight off the balance he owes. If he does not settle up with paypal then they take legal action obviously they will have the majority of his correct details. Paypal can't recover the money straight from his bank as that would be fraud, they have no permission to take money from people's banks unless they have stated so.
lee_saxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2011, 15:54   #43
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): oyster card
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

Also to add, if the paypal balance goes into red and the isnt sufficant funds in the bank account the paypal balance will remain in red and if it isnt returned to £0 the baliffs get informed. Takes time, but thats what happens.
Old 13th May 2011, 15:57   #44
DanielT92
Established Member
Central Counties Region MemberCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
DanielT92 is on a distinguished road

Loving the detective work that has gone onto this, shows scammers can't get an easy time.
Old 13th May 2011, 16:00   #45
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): oyster card
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielT92 View Post
Loving the detective work that has gone onto this, shows scammers can't get an easy time.
Hes abit of a dumb scammer tbh. Using his real name as a username, becoming premium member etc, you would think he would take more precautions to cut all ties to the real him.
Old 13th May 2011, 16:08   #46
DanielT92
Established Member
Central Counties Region MemberCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by db_sax View Post
Hes abit of a dumb scammer tbh. Using his real name as a username, becoming premium member etc, you would think he would take more precautions to cut all ties to the real him.
Not the sharpest knife in the draw clearly, but usually people that get caught are dipshits. This guy is clearly one lol.
Old 13th May 2011, 16:17   #47
MunkyBoy
Established Member
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): 1. MK2 Chalked VT'd 1.1 2. MK1 VTS
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
MunkyBoy is on a distinguished road

Any Sax-Perv's added his girlfriend yet?

Picture of her - Not sure on her age!!
Her Facebook
MunkyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MunkyBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 13th May 2011, 16:27   #48
DanielT92
Established Member

Everyone should add her, say about her bf being a scammer, make him pay.

Last edited by DanielT92; 13th May 2011 at 17:30.
DanielT92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2011, 17:02   #49
Krys_23
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

iTrader Score: 10 (81%)
Krys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team member

Peter needs to sign up for facebook if this is the case!
Krys_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2011, 17:08   #50
Peter_D
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): DC5 Teg
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Peter_D is on a distinguished road

Yeah JaketroN just keep in touch with Paypal they will deal with it all

JoshE90 sent me a message and i spoke to him on the phone to tell him the crack, sent him this guys number so hopefully he got hold of him, he said Paypal said the guy needs to contact them to issue the refunds since the money is on hold, dunno if that is true or not

If he just phones Paypal and says refund all these lads, i'm sure that will sort it

If he's refusing that, and making excuses, surely someone is local enough to him, get a few boys round, and make him phone Paypal while they are standing there (knife held against throat is optional)

I've sorted that guy out who was wanting to print off the for sale thread aswell, think he's the guy who paid bank transfer

Hopefully everyone gets their money back and this twat gets locked up

He's a shit scammer, he obviously doesn't know the simple rules to scamming

#1 - The first rule of Scamming is, you do not talk about Scamming.

#2 - The second rule of Scamming is, you DO NOT talk about Scamming.

#3 - The third rule of Scamming is, you do not scam Peter D.

lolololololololol
Old 13th May 2011, 17:14   #51
DanielT92
Established Member

^Good work man, nice to see something actually being done, and like you said, if someone is local, it would be good to see if they can go down and see what's what. Also, I have the guys postcode off his PistonHeads ad that later got removed if that's of any use?
Old 13th May 2011, 17:27   #52
MikeYost
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

iTrader Score: 20 (100%)
MikeYost is on a distinguished road

Nothing to do with this.. just reading the thread, click the fb links..

turns out my mate works with his mrs, so if she didn't know about his dodgey dealings she does now haha. Hope everyone gets there money back!

http://www.musclefood.com/MY46144
MikeYost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2011, 17:33   #53
DanielT92
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeYost View Post
Nothing to do with this.. just reading the thread, click the fb links..

turns out my mate works with his mrs, so if she didn't know about his dodgey dealings she does now haha. Hope everyone gets there money back!
At least you have a Mutual friend, another outlay to get the money back right there
Old 13th May 2011, 17:49   #54
JoshE90

JoshE90 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Peter_D for the phone call earlier. Unfortunately that number you gave me for Tom Wynne goes straight to voicemail now, and no one has had any contact from him today as far as I know and he's not logged in on cliosport either. Looks like we're going to have to sit it out and hope paypal manage to recoup all the money for us. Its likely he'll try and vanish off the face of the earth now I imagine
JoshE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2011, 18:06   #55
Peter_D
Saxperience Post Whore

Aye he was probably getting bombarded with phonecalls so switched his phone off

There is a phone number for an E.J Wynne on the internet, a landline number, in Malvern

Wonder if it's his parents or something? Would be an idea to phone it and find out who it is to see if they know about it, even if they can't do anything to help atleast it'll make him look like a cunt

Hopefully he does vanish off the face of the earth once everyone has their money back

He must be feeling down after all of this, so to cheer him up i'm offering to take him on a nice weekend break in Switzerland where he will be staying in a 5 star Euthanasia Clinic, all inclusive

Enjoy your vacation you knob head
Old 13th May 2011, 18:06   #56
JoshE90

JoshE90 is on a distinguished road

It would also appear he has now deleted his facebook account
JoshE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2011, 18:09   #57
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Gotta love citizen law... keep up the good bombardment on his ass.
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2011, 18:12   #58
haz_pro
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
haz_pro is on a distinguished road

Call the number, if it is his parents, and they are decent parents, they will love to here what he has been up to... (If it was my mum she would probably shop me in herself lol.)
haz_pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2011, 18:15   #59
Peter_D
Saxperience Post Whore

I've found a landline number for a different Wynne, and the postcode matches the one he uses

Gonna phone it in a minute and see what they say, if they are decent parents they will be reasonable

If they are twats like their son, then atleast we have a full address and landline number to report it all to the police
Old 13th May 2011, 18:15   #60
Krys_23
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

iTrader Score: 10 (81%)
Krys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team member

Thats the price you got to pay if your going to attempt to rob innocent people for £300 a pop, what a nobber, surely he realises deleting his facebook account makes him look even more shifty, this thread must be highlight of sax-p's year, awesome amount of effort gone in from here and cliosport, hope everyone gets a refund.
Krys_23 is offline   Reply With Quote