Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Closed Thread

Old 15th April 2009, 16:24   #21
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

Leeroy having a pop at someone, theres a surprise...

Nick; maybe the contact us button would been better than going public.

Yes the thread was locked but when it viewable you would of seen a coloured card next to Lewys post, that was his punishment. Then both threads where moved to the recycle bin by myself.

So the thread wasn't just locked, it was locked, a punishment was given, then it was moved to the recycle bin along with the original thread.
Old 15th April 2009, 16:26   #22
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickB View Post
Firstly i apologise for putting it in this section but i didnt know who to PM to and didnt want to spam people.

Id like to bring your attention to the following 2 threads:

#1- http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=222888

#2- http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=222911

The first one was just locked by Mark-51 and i was willing to leave it there, i know some of my comments where out of line but it really got to me how someone could be so heartless.

The second thread imo was purely disrespecting the staff's powers as well as peoples feeling on the forum, Surely this deserves more than a thread lock? and alot of people other than me seem to be discusted with Lewy's actions in this thread.

Either way without sounding disrespectful to staff as its not them i have the issue with i for one feel this requires/warrents more than a thread lock as people have been banned for alot less on this forum. i know its not my position to say who gets banned ect hence making this thread i wanted to express my feelings and let you decide on an appropiate action in response to Lewy.

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread and please keep me informed on any actions taken either by replying here or PMing me if you'd rather this issue wasnt made public.

Best Regards
NickB
and relating to this, if you are not sure who is online or who to PM, reporting a thread as you did is the best thing to do. It sends a log to all admin/mods that the thread has been reported and the reason why. And will be dealt with immediately or if its more serious discussed among us to see what action should be taken.
Old 15th April 2009, 16:27   #23
Peejous
Saxperience Addict
West Midlands Region Member

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

I reported it.

Do I get bonus points? Or shall I fuck off?
Old 15th April 2009, 16:28   #24
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peejous View Post
I reported it.

you dont reply to texts so fuck off.

Nick, pm me if you want to chat about this further.
Old 15th April 2009, 16:30   #25
NickB
Established Member
Content ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): none!
NickB is a jewel in the roughNickB is a jewel in the roughNickB is a jewel in the roughNickB is a jewel in the rough

Pmed mate

CAR SOLD
Old 15th April 2009, 16:30   #26
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
I reported it.

fuck off

On a serious not several people reported it, which is the best thing to do. Afterall thats what the button is for, and its also only known who reported a thread by staff, where as a thread like this the user might get further abuse from because it was done in public.
Old 15th April 2009, 16:45   #27
NickB
Established Member

NickB is a jewel in the roughNickB is a jewel in the roughNickB is a jewel in the roughNickB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybiss View Post
Leeroy having a pop at someone, theres a surprise...

Nick; maybe the contact us button would been better than going public.

Yes the thread was locked but when it viewable you would of seen a coloured card next to Lewys post, that was his punishment. Then both threads where moved to the recycle bin by myself.

So the thread wasn't just locked, it was locked, a punishment was given, then it was moved to the recycle bin along with the original thread.
Also again without telling you how to do yours jobs as the moderation on these forums is very good, i feel this deserved more than just a little slap on the wrist a card by there name for all of what 2 seconds? then the thread being hidden from the public and hey presto this event never happened

that what it feels like to me? not being bitchy dont get me wrong guys

CAR SOLD
Old 15th April 2009, 16:49   #28
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

Not been funny but what did you want, his name and a picture on a thread stickied to the top of general chat?

Not going to happen.

The mods will deal with the matter. Stop going on about it.

He probably got points on his Sax-P license, more points = a ban.

Ok!
Old 15th April 2009, 16:49   #29
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Also again without telling you how to do yours jobs as the moderation on these forums is very good, i feel this deserved more than just a little slap on the wrist a card by there name for all of what 2 seconds? then the thread being hidden from the public and hey presto this event never happened

that what it feels like to me? not being bitchy dont get me wrong guys
The little card by their name remains on their record, if they behave like it again/often. They then recieve a ban as the points add up, and If they then constantly act up and cause trouble they get banned for good.
Old 15th April 2009, 17:03   #30
NickB
Established Member

Quote:
Not been funny but what did you want, his name and a picture on a thread stickied to the top of general chat?

Not going to happen.

The mods will deal with the matter. Stop going on about it.

He probably got points on his Sax-P license, more points = a ban.

Ok!
Right your really pissing me off now, since when did anyone make you a member of staff? you must have more marks on your account that any other member on here! as the title says FAO mods & admins so fuck off.

Trouble Causer and General Spam King, When was the last time you posted anything useful?

Rant Over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
The little card by their name remains on their record, if they behave like it again/often. They then recieve a ban as the points add up, and If they then constantly act up and cause trouble they get banned for good.

Right dude thanks that makes more sence this wasnt explained to me, sorry about the above comment but he is being a complete arse, he was leaving me profile messages ect ect

Thanks Guys

CAR SOLD
Old 15th April 2009, 17:04   #31
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Right dude thanks that makes more sence this wasnt explained to me, sorry about the above comment but he is being a complete arse, he was leaving me profile messages ect ect

Thanks Guys
If he continues to leave Profile messages etc.. just report them.

If we warn someone and then they give further abuse they generally speaking do get a cooling off period.
Old 15th April 2009, 17:08   #32
NickB
Established Member

Quote:
If he continues to leave Profile messages etc.. just report them.

If we warn someone and then they give further abuse they generally speaking do get a cooling off period.
thats what confused me about this lewy thing? i reported it once it got dealed with and within seconds he was continuing it...

CAR SOLD
Old 15th April 2009, 17:12   #33
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
thats what confused me about this lewy thing? i reported it once it got dealed with and within seconds he was continuing it...
That was because he would have just been acting up. Quite common for people to post a thread after one gets locked/removed as they feel they should get a fuirther say. That thread soon gets removed etc... and a further warning that if they do it again they wont be posting the rest of that day
Old 15th April 2009, 17:14   #34
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Trouble Causer and General Spam King, When was the last time you posted anything useful?
Post #2 in this thread.

Post #5 in this thread

throughout this thread

this thread & this thread

post #3 in this thread

Now im not saying anything else because I win!

Ryan im sorry but clearly this guy...

Old 15th April 2009, 17:15   #35
NickB
Established Member

Righto Ryan cheers for clearing that up for me dude

CAR SOLD
Old 15th April 2009, 17:16   #36
leeroybrown
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Clio Trophy 025/500
leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Lee instead of once again trying to take petty digs at me have the balls to say it to me.

You constantly act up, once again highlighted by your sig relating to cal again, then coming crying to me because of his sig and avatar. (which is what you have done reapeatedly now, relating to peoples families, and cars etc...) For once accept responsibility of your actions, if you have previously posted sigs such as 'not from a broken home' and 'I have the spare keys to your car' and then you (as recently as last week) go doing it yet again how is it not related.

Get over yourself, seriously....
Whats the point you take absolute no notice what so ever and i aint alway the first to start, so obvious from your post you side with Cal and whoever, so much for being neutral.

Only you who has to bring it up, no one else, just you. Yes I do have a problem with you, just as much as you have one with me!
Old 15th April 2009, 17:17   #37
leeroybrown
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!

Old 15th April 2009, 17:20   #38
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroybrown View Post
Whats the point you take absolute no notice what so ever and i aint alway the first to start, so obviou from your post you side with Cal and whoever, so much for being neutral.

Only you who has to bring it up, no one else you. Yes I do have a problem with you, just as much as you have one with me!
yes lee you are not allways the one to start up which is why you have been banned how many times? got how many infractions?. (and not just from me).... Repeatedly make sly digs at people, including myself (such as this thread where I had not posted nor mentioned you?) Belive it or not we do read the whole situation, you can even ask cal, tupps, yates if you like that they all got warnings off of me for kicking off when you made comments about them, telling them not to provoke it further.

Says it all tbh...

End of disucssion.
Old 15th April 2009, 17:24   #39
NickB
Established Member

Quote:
Post #2 in this thread.

Post #5 in this thread

throughout this thread

this thread & this thread

post #3 in this thread

Now im not saying anything else because I win!

Ryan im sorry but clearly this guy...

P.S. we can all do the lame image thing....

CAR SOLD
Old 15th April 2009, 17:27   #40
leeroybrown
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
yes lee you are not allways the one to start up which is why you have been banned how many times? got how many infractions?. (and not just from me).... Repeatedly make sly digs at people, including myself (such as this thread where I had not posted nor mentioned you?) Belive it or not we do read the whole situation, you can even ask cal, tupps, yates if you like that they all got warnings off of me for kicking off when you made comments about them, telling them not to provoke it further.

Says it all tbh...

End of disucssion.
And I am still here!

No other mod goes on the way you do and am sure I aint the only one to think the same.

Feel free to PM me if you hve anything else add
Closed Thread