Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 15th October 2005, 02:42   #1
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Green mk1 vtr/s and Focus zetec
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!

How about if Simo got in touch with an insurance company (or companies) to try and set up some sort of discount on insurance for sax-p members, in exchange for advertisement of their company on sax-p? there could be different levels of discount depending on what level of member you were? just a thought
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2005, 02:48   #2
bear_westy
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 1995 Toyota MR2 GT
bear_westy is just really nicebear_westy is just really nicebear_westy is just really nicebear_westy is just really nice

wouldnt really have to be in exchange of advertisment as if say even 100 memebers took the insurance with the company then the company would be getting lots of money thrown their way which would otherwise be at other companies in the business...

baring in mind though some people might already have good deals that cant be beaten??
Old 15th October 2005, 02:54   #3
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Green mk1 vtr/s and Focus zetec
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!

and other people might have policies which are coming to an end? and there's no such thing as an insurance policy which can't be beaten, companies will allways knock a few quid off or throw in a few extras if they think they'll lose your business (unless of course you try and take the piss out of them).
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2005, 02:58   #4
bear_westy
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 1995 Toyota MR2 GT
bear_westy is just really nicebear_westy is just really nicebear_westy is just really nicebear_westy is just really nice

oh im all for it i aint trying to get at the idea or anything

...i mean like my friend for example got insured on a furio for his first car for £800... i have a westcoast which is exaclty the same group and stuff and i live in a better area than him and i pay £1000 with the same company, there was 3 weeks difference between our quotes