Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 26th March 2008, 17:49   #41
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

yeah sorry my bad... I was just referring to the other site as a comparison for costing sake.

Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2008, 22:36   #42
MikeCracknell
Central South
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta STripes
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!

Simo, some of the sheds I'm on charge the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSOC
£5 annual membership (NO PACK THROUGH THE POST) – this option gives you access to extra forums, access on to the ZSOC stands at the 3 major shows of the year, chatroom access, extra PM storage (250 stored messages), bigger avatar picture.

The second option gives you all the above as well as a membership pack through the post:

£10 annual Membership
2 x White external ZSOC stickers
1 x Tax Disc Holder
Membership Card
Welcome letter

This will come in a nice folder, i will put up pictures once i get them, just currently waiting on a new ZSOC photo design before i can get these printed, so the first lot of packs may be delayed slightly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsa Chav
Extra MembershipExtra Membership
This will subscribe you to Corsa-C|UK Extra Membership for 1 Year (12 Months).

In addition to the normal site features available to basic members you will also get the following features:
Can Set Self to Invisible
Can Use Signatures (600 Characters, 4 Lines, Text Size 2)
Can Use Post Icons
Can Upload to the Gallery (15mb - 2 Albums)
Can Download Attachments
Can Delete Own Posts
Can Upload Custom Avatars (160 Wide, 120 High, 12kb Max in Size)
Increased PM Storage (250)
Can Request Message Tracking (ie... Ask for a Read Reciept)
Can send PMs to upto 5 Recipients at once
Ability to Sell items
Access to Extra Members Special Offers
Access to the "Extra Members Area"
Access to the "Sport & Leisure" Section
Access to the "Entertainment" Section
Priority Booking for Shows
Chance of Being a Feature Car
Ability to change the style of the Forum
Ability to change Username
Access to "exclusive" Corsa-C|UK Ringtones
Access to "exclusive" Corsa-C|UK Music
Can Open/Close Own For Sale and Wanted Threads £11

Extra Membership Plus
This will subscribe you to Corsa-C|UK Extra Membership Plus for 1 Year (12 Months)

In addition to the site features available to extra members (see above) you will also get the following features:
Can Upload to the Gallery (40mb)
Can Create Sub-Categories in Your Own Section of the Gallery
Increased PM Storage (500)
Can send PMs to upto 10 Recipients at once
Can Upload Attachments (10mb)
Can Manage Uploaded Attachments
Can Use Signatures (800 Characters, 5 Lines, Text Size 2)
Can Delete Own Threads £14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 106 Owners
Club Membership 1 Years Club Membership
The benefits are :-
Exclusive members card
2 Free stickers in the colour of your choice
Access to the clubs extensive discount scheme (including companies like 106 Parts, KAM Racing, Pug1Off and many many more)
Access to a private "members only" forum
Private message limit increased to 200
10% Discount on all merchandise in this shop
You're account is instantly upgraded when you subscribe and you're full membership pack will be with you in under 28 days (usually 7 working days)

£20 per yea
Peugeot 106 | Fiat Punto | Saxo VTS | Zetec S | Clio 197 | Clio 182 | Saxo VTR 1| Fiesta ST | Saxo VTR 2| Saxo VTR 3| Mk 6 Fiesta ST | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 1 | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 2 | Mk 8 Fiesta ST PE with a Mk 6 Fiesta ST500 and a Mk 6 Fiesta ST150 "Nemo, Bessie and Stripes" Insta: @nemo_mk8_st

MikeCracknell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2008, 10:12   #43
betty02
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): MK5 Golf GTi FSi
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!

leave our pricing simon just add lesser options 1 for a fiver gets your guides etc etc, one that gets you bigger PM box etc etc, but i do like this one on CC|UK "Can Open/Close Own For Sale and Wanted Threads"
betty02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2008, 11:25   #44
belly_VTS
Frequent Poster

Car(s): cammed vts, (rest in pieces) corsa vxr - 340bhp
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
belly_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightbelly_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightbelly_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightbelly_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightbelly_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightbelly_VTS is a glorious beacon of light

do something like a pick and mix, you pick what extras you want and itl tell you how much youl need to pay for what you want. with £15 been the maxium.
Old 29th March 2008, 18:45   #45
Lee_P
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR MK2 : ( no moreeee got galaxy now
Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!

i dont see what your all moaning about really i mean no offence but £15 isnt exactly breaking your bank is it

if you use the site enough then £15 is nothing

me for example im on ere at least 2 hours a day and for those 2 hours im entertained easily

so £15 is nothing showing your support
Old 31st March 2008, 09:52   #46
betty02
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): MK5 Golf GTi FSi
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!

£15 a year is £1.25 a month, think somewere in the month you either loose alot mor then £1.25 or spend it on alot of shit somewere it's supporting the site, so im happy to do so myself
betty02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2008, 15:09   #47
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

any danger?
Old 14th October 2008, 15:13   #48
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Civic Type R EP3
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Pager system should be free to dedicated members......snigger
Old 14th October 2008, 15:16   #49
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

Adam can I pretend I never recieved that JayZ CD and you pay for my premium membership like we agreed?
Old 14th October 2008, 15:21   #50
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Hell no.....cant even afford a loaf of bread.
Old 14th October 2008, 15:37   #51
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

On a serious note, £5 for premium forums, pager and larger inbox as discussed...
Old 14th October 2008, 15:38   #52
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

£2.50 for pager....

Thats all I want....Premium forums are gash...never any threads about backstabbing like I thought there was going to be
Old 14th October 2008, 15:41   #53
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

I think they all stopped when me and you got premium lol. I think £5 is fair crack...
Old 14th October 2008, 15:42   #54
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): '15 Focus ST-2
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

Moderators forum is where it's at
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2008, 15:53   #55
djrem
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Various.
djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!

tbh i charge £49.99 a year on my own site for premium membership but we operate on that being £0.0007 per an hour.
You lot are getting a bargain
djrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2008, 16:18   #56
Saxo_Scott
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): BMW E46 M3
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Saxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud of

tbh for the amount of information you can get from the site, £10 is a nothing
Saxo_Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2008, 17:36   #57
Steve
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region MemberNorth East Region Member

Car(s): CW Honda Integra DC5
iTrader Score: 23 (100%)
Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxo_Scott View Post
tbh for the amount of information you can get from the site, £10 is a nothing
especially with my free guides
Old 15th October 2008, 01:44   #58
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

in the shop, put a price list...

Make your own premium... with ticky box's for what you want

Pager: £5
Email Space: £3
Guides: £3
Discounts: £3
Prem Forums: £7

then just the normal joining things there is now, then if people dont want to spend alot and want specific things, they can get it

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2008, 10:25   #59
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

I dont think there will be any changes to the Premium packages at the moment. What's on offer for Full and online memebrship is pretty good (IMHO) and the features are regularly being expanded.

What I am not prepared to do is offer a cheaper version of membership so that people can simply chat/spam more. The pager system is a heavy drain on server resources and therefore opening up a cheaper premium option including this feature would have a negative effect on functionality of the community, with less returns to invest in better hardware for the future.

Sorry to dissapoint, but I'm looking at this from a wider view.

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Simo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2008, 10:27   #60
Peejous
Saxperience Addict
West Midlands Region Member

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

Is the pager system really used that much?