Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 24th May 2007, 11:15   #41
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

Couldnt have said it better myself Ad.

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2007, 11:16   #42
Ruddy
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf
Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavcollier View Post
I always say hello to newbies,not to boast my post count,too be nice and welcome people,so then they will tell theyre friends how good and friendly this site is,then we will get more members
Me too, every now and then, but whatever with regards to the post count im sure we'll live lol! Do completly agree with GavMiner though its nice to be nice
Old 24th May 2007, 11:20   #43
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuddyVTR View Post
Me too, every now and then, but whatever with regards to the post count im sure we'll live lol! Do completly agree with GavMiner though its nice to be nice
I agree completely it is nice to be nice and welcome folk to the site.

However a few people seem to be missing the point, we were not talking about teh folk who pop in and say hi I was talking abou people who go in and post in every thread on the first page jsut saying hi, more often than not to gain access to the for sale section or to be able to have a sig

So what i was looking at doing was implementing something that allows newbies to gain there posts but to stop the serial spammers doing nothing but boosting post counts etc etc...

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2007, 11:22   #44
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sy_VTR View Post
if your so bothered about scamming, close the site, becasue anything anybody does you complain! people like mods think they have big powers, when in actual fact they just sit at the computer all day and night tossing them selves off and looking at there windows at there sax!

What a ridiculous thing to say... *shakes head*.

Rules are in place to protect people from having to endure mountains of useless crap, like you are contributing to the forums today.

Setting things up so that post counts only contribute in select forums is easy to do and is already in palce on some of the less serious forums within Saxperience. Adding this restriction to the newbies forum could have some benefits.

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Simo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2007, 11:23   #45
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

time limit between spammy posts?
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2007, 11:37   #46
Ruddy
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf
Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsayer View Post
time limit between spammy posts?
Easy, good suggestion.

Yeah Scott just take off the posts count thing in the newbies, or increase it overall to say 500? They will have to be pretty patient then mate eh? That way they have a bit of a rep too if they have been around long enough.

Thats my suggestions anyway guys.