Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > Playstation Chat
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Playstation Chat Please use this forum to discuss Playstation related topics.

Old 21st June 2009, 09:17   #21
nuttysaxo
Established Member

Car(s): Saxo Furio
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
nuttysaxo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste-88 View Post
1) No
2) Why drive a typical "first car" if you're older, surely that can't do nothing for your pussy rating?
3) You picked such a lame console to test the water on, The xbox 360 doesn't break the bank at around £100 or less for a used one
4) Most people have no debts if they can manage money and have a head on their shoulders
5) Yes I'm a cunt, why ask a question if you didn't want people to put their noses in and finaly you should take it to thought of what I've said then maybe you wouldn't still be driving a Saxo and buying PS2's.

Much Love
Ste-88
The Cunt x
your so full of shite , its easy writing bollox on here ( keyboard warrior ) if you bad mouthed someone like this face to face you get your head kicked in in the real world !! you smug bastard
anyways you said it that " yes im a cunt " !!!! LOL end of !! now fuck off somewhere else you spotty prick !!
nuttysaxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2009, 17:08   #22
tomgarrett
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Icelandic Vtr
tomgarrett is on a distinguished road

tomgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2009, 20:10   #23
Ste-88
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): GTiT
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!Ste-88 is as cool as a cucumber!

Wish I had spots.
Yes I'm a prick.

Jog on with your Kappa tracksuit & PS2's.
Ste-88 is offline   Reply With Quote