Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 16th November 2010, 04:53   #1
MAXSTARR
Established Member

Car(s): Saxo Forte 1.1 (Amazon Green)
MAXSTARR is on a distinguished road
Default Black Ops quick ranking?

anyone seem to think that you rank up way more quickly on black-ops than any other COD game?

i admit iv played it a lot since release, but i dont think iv played enough to justify being level 40....... and my one mate already prestiging twice and now being on level 20.....

opinions on your own ranking progression?
BUY MY CAR!!!!!!!! 1.1 Forte Yo
http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=340489
MAXSTARR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2010, 11:18   #2
haz_pro
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
haz_pro is on a distinguished road

I havent played it yet, but i think there is only 50 levels on blackops, compared to 70 on mw2, this would explain the quicker prestiging. Maybe there is less XP between levels too?
haz_pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2010, 14:11   #3
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

I think it kind of balances out with 15 prestige levels?

I don't know if I'll bother as I don't really use all the classes as it is, and the pro versions of some perks are a bit of a pain to get/do.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2010, 14:19   #4
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Think I'm at level 33. I love the fact the pro perks are difficult to achieve. I've only got Hardline Pro - which is the tits out of interest. I can change my sam turrets to anything else lolz

I totally forgot I'll lose the pro perks as soon as I prestige again. dang.

But yeah I feel like I've levelled up pretty quickly compared to mw2 but as said 15 prestige levels and that!"
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2010, 18:36   #5
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Cupped RS Clio 200
Penn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud of

Play CTF and you'll level insanely fast!
Old 16th November 2010, 18:38   #6
Chr15
Saxperience Addict
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): ITB'd Saxo VTS & Mazda 6 MPS
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Chr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura about

headquarters also seems to be a quick way of ranking up. all i do now where as on mw2 i only did hc tdm
Chr15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2010, 18:44   #7
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Stage 1 Mitsubishi Evo 6
matt_vtr_15a is on a distinguished road

I have got about 9hours game play i think and at level 27 don't know if that is good or bad as I haven't played other cods really..

playing hardcore search and destroy seems to rank me up quick!! all my mates are about to prestige so I am making the most of joining them in parties and getting more xp for match wins until they prestige and are utter wank for a few days!!

got quite a few of the pro perks though, most of it luck more than actually aiming to get them!!
matt_vtr_15a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2010, 19:48   #8
welshy23
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth Wales Region Member

Car(s): e36 318is! boom.
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
welshy23 is on a distinguished road

I think you still die without warning which is gash, some guns are pointless unless your a foot away cough mp5. it takes ages to rank up. laggs alot :/ and graphics are a bit poor but other than that its fresh.
welshy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2010, 22:24   #9
Si-Gore
Established Member

Car(s): Fiat Puno (scrapped) Saxo Furio (sold)
Si-Gore is on a distinguished road

I don't like the online version of this compared to MW2. For one it lags like a bitch and the re-spawn points are terrible, can't count how many times i've spawned next to a enemy only for him to shoot me even before i get the chance to move.

Love the rest of the game, but for me i think i'll stick to MW2 for online play.
Old 19th November 2010, 15:08   #10
RS_Matt
Established Member

Car(s): Scooby.
RS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
I think it kind of balances out with 15 prestige levels?

I don't know if I'll bother as I don't really use all the classes as it is, and the pro versions of some perks are a bit of a pain to get/do.
Pro versions are basically impossible, and I'm a pretty decent player.
RS_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2010, 15:31   #11
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Matt View Post
Pro versions are basically impossible, and I'm a pretty decent player.
No they're not imo. Some are awkward yes, but I can't think of one that is impossible?

I've had 6 pro perks for a while now.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2010, 12:45   #12
GrantW
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): None...
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!

Hardly impossible, Ive got steady aim pro, sleight of hand pro, lightweight pro, flak jacket pro and marathon pro and ive nearly got ghost pro.
Old 2nd December 2010, 17:00   #13
ashbuster
Regular Poster

Car(s): mk4 golf gti 1.8 turbo (AUM)
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
ashbuster is on a distinguished road

i use headquartrs to level up i dont find it boring like search and destroy
ashbuster is offline   Reply With Quote