Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > Mobile Phones / Devices

Old 10th October 2011, 12:48   #41
MiniGibbo
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region Member

Car(s): '04 VW Transporter.
MiniGibbo will become famous soon enoughMiniGibbo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxo180 View Post
I sent my old 3GS Black back to mazuma and got 220 for it which paid for the 4. I'll probably do the same with my 4 to pay for a 5
See thats your problem if you have the straight white version they would of given you nearly double that..
MiniGibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2011, 12:54   #42
Proffitt
Saxperience Post Whore
North Wales Region Member

Car(s): e46 M Sport
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Proffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu View Post
in my eyes, that's the price for a macbook pro + phone I top up every 2 months or so. All the people I see around me having smart phones and unlimited credit use it to send each other texts such as "cunt" or "oi", or even "oi you cunt". Hence why I haven't figured out how I would need something like that.

About your £24.17 a month. It costs your phone company about £0.02417 to provide you with that service . Then they don't pay Apple £500 per phone

I still don't get why these things cost more than a laptop while doing less.
Lol, I do send pointless message to people just becasue I can

Yes, It may only cost Vodafone only £0.02417 to provide me with my monthly service. BUT if you look at it from the PAYG point of view, I used to use at least £10 a week so still works out.

I do see your point though

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniGibbo View Post
See thats your problem if you have the straight white version they would of given you nearly double that..
Its all about the White phone, I have the white 3gs and I will only have a White 4s

Cymru am Byth
Proffitt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Proffitt For This Useful Post:
Old 10th October 2011, 13:00   #43
MiniGibbo
Saxperience Hardcore!

MiniGibbo will become famous soon enoughMiniGibbo will become famous soon enough

Manu is a grumpy cunt with a nokia 3310 as "its got less that can go wrong"
and itll be on pay as you go because he dosent beleive in paying "the man" or signing up for a contract..

Whatever you say will be wrong and he is right.

I pay £45 a month for my white 3gs on a 24month contract, never costs me more or less and dosent bother me in the slighest..

I bet manu is one of the people that sits in the inside lane on motorways doing exactully 50mph in his 20 year old hyundai hatchback that holds up lorries causing traffic as he wants to get that mpg out of his tank
Old 10th October 2011, 13:09   #44
saxova
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): JP4S'd R.
iTrader Score: 14 (94%)
saxova is on a distinguished road

Is alot to spend on a phone that has no java/flash support, and it's meant to be a internet phone.

Just seems its a item in which people (fanboys) battle to who's cost the most.. the ultimate mummys boy get the white versions >.<
saxova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2011, 13:10   #45
craig180p
Yorkshire
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1989 Golf GTi Clipper
iTrader Score: 74 (100%)
craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
And they would have sent me my cash in a pink envelope with sequins you fhaaag
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1325 View Post
I heard a prick with a quiff stays there.
craig180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2011, 13:13   #46
Proffitt
Saxperience Post Whore

Proffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxova View Post
Is alot to spend on a phone that has no java/flash support, and it's meant to be a internet phone.

Just seems its a item in which people (fanboys) battle to who's cost the most.. the ultimate mummys boy get the white versions >.<
Im guessing you either have a BB, Samsung, HTC or you just can't afford an iPhone

Nothing wrong with getting a white one, I prefer white to black. Simples.

Cymru am Byth
Old 10th October 2011, 13:14   #47
MiniGibbo
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxo180 View Post
And they would have sent me my cash in a pink envelope with sequins you fhaaag
Rather that than when Del Winton brought your money around personally for your black
Old 10th October 2011, 13:15   #48
MiniGibbo
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:

How is it "mummy boys" get white, they cost the same you fucking bellend..
Old 10th October 2011, 13:21   #49
saxova
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Don't they release the black one, then when the prices start creeping down they release the white version at the original price.

and fuck you.
Old 10th October 2011, 13:22   #50
MiniGibbo
Saxperience Hardcore!

"fuck you" thats a little petty isnt it.. didnt your mum kiss you on the forehead this morning before seeing you out the door?
Old 10th October 2011, 13:23   #51
Proffitt
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Don't they release the black one, then when the prices start creeping down they release the white version at the original price.

and fuck you.
Nope. White and Black come out at the same time on the 4s.

Cymru am Byth
Old 10th October 2011, 13:24   #52
saxova
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Well my first comment was aimed at the young mummy boys, but you seemed to find it offensive and call me a bellend.

So i replyed with a equally sad comment, so you didn't feel left out
Old 10th October 2011, 13:43   #53
saxova
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffitt View Post
Im guessing you either have a BB, Samsung, HTC or you just can't afford an iPhone

Nothing wrong with getting a white one, I prefer white to black. Simples.
LG 3D.. £30 a month.. Why would i need to spend more? It does everything a iphone does +more..
Old 10th October 2011, 13:56   #54
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Manu is a grumpy cunt with a nokia 3310 as "its got less that can go wrong"
and itll be on pay as you go because he dosent beleive in paying "the man" or signing up for a contract..

Whatever you say will be wrong and he is right.

I pay £45 a month for my white 3gs on a 24month contract, never costs me more or less and dosent bother me in the slighest..

I bet manu is one of the people that sits in the inside lane on motorways doing exactully 50mph in his 20 year old hyundai hatchback that holds up lorries causing traffic as he wants to get that mpg out of his tank
Minigibbo loves having his wallet raped on a monthly basis for the sake of having a "smart" phone that makes him look smart. Then he loves oversized "bang tidy" stickers on a 20 year old yellow bimmer as it comforts the attention whore part of him. Appearances are everything, wants are more important than needs

Then he threatens to report my posts for "spamming". How ironic.

(disclaimer: I don't have a nokia, I don't hold up traffic with some 20 year old jap crap)
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2011, 14:03   #55
Rossp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberContent ContributorSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): BMW 5x M50d.
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Ross is on a distinguished road

why get a 4s when it looks the same as a 4? How will people know you're better than them?

Just wait for the 5 imo...
Old 10th October 2011, 14:07   #56
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossDagley View Post
How will people know you're better than them?
I rest my case. Apparently it's taking better pictures and they sorted the antenna problem. Then everyone needs a dual core to make phone calls.
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2011, 17:28   #57
GolfJay
Saxperience Post Whore
Content ContributorEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1985 E28 BMW 525E 2.7
GolfJay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu View Post
I rest my case. Apparently it's taking better pictures and they sorted the antenna problem. Then everyone needs a dual core to make phone calls.
What a retard comment. An iPhone isnt had "just" to make calls. The dual processor is for all the extras such as Siri and memory raping apps/games. An iPhone isn't just a phone.
I'm a lovely person. I'm not kidding, I really am!
GolfJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2011, 03:53   #58
RichM
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR MK2 '01 Vauxhall Astra Sport Hatch '60
RichM will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
The spec over the 4 is a big improvement (not just camera and cpu/gpu) and it also adds Siri. You cannot get Siri on the iPhone 4.
Not really a big improvement...you pretty much named the major changes. Siri could possibly be activated on a jailbroken phone if they find a way
Old 12th October 2011, 08:41   #59
Proffitt
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossDagley View Post
why get a 4s when it looks the same as a 4? How will people know you're better than them?

Just wait for the 5 imo...
Well as I still have the 3gs, my contract runs out on the 20th October. So it makes sense to upgrade to the newest iPhone available, would be daft to upgrade to the 4 when I can have the 4s for the same price

People will know as I will tell them all the time, i'll make a badge saying 'I have the 4s NOT the 4'

Cymru am Byth