Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > XBox Chat
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

XBox Chat Please use this forum to discuss X-box related topics.

Old 26th June 2012, 15:33   #1
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!
Default FIFA Power Bar

Does it actually ever do an accurate depiction of what the pass is going to do?

Over the last few weeks since iv started playing again, i keep noticing, i put full power on a through ball or pass, and it passes it about 2ft to a player thats marked and i lose the ball.. Or il do a quick press, to nudge the ball to the next player, and it bats it over half the pitch!

Anyone else noticed this? Its taking the piss now!

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2012, 15:40   #2
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

Have you got pass assistance on? Makes a difference if you have auto/semi/manual.
Gabbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2012, 15:43   #3
GolfJay
Saxperience Post Whore
Content ContributorEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1985 E28 BMW 525E 2.7
GolfJay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
Have you got pass assistance on? Makes a difference if you have auto/semi/manual.
There's pass assistance?!
I'm a lovely person. I'm not kidding, I really am!
GolfJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2012, 16:22   #4
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

Surely it wont be allowed in online head to head?? Otherwise people would have advantages, thought all you could change is your buttons.. Pissing me off, in division 3, just down from 2, lost my last game to stay up, all because a full power pass went about 4ft into one of their players :/

Old 26th June 2012, 17:46   #5
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

Apparently even online it works. You never play someone online, particularly when theyre Man U or Barca, and all they do is passpasspasspasspasspass and a pass never goes wrong? Ive even seen it on Ultimate Team: players having way worse teams than mine in terms of rating and chemistry, but their players hammer passes about like a video of 1970s Brazil speeded up.
Old 26th June 2012, 17:47   #6
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Besides, much as I want to love the game, Fifa 12 is HIDEOUSLY scripted. You can tell sometimes that the game isnt going to let you score no matter what.
Old 26th June 2012, 19:04   #7
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

I know that.. One game last night, i went down to 9 men in the 1st 15.. 2 straight reds, then won 9-1... every shot outside the box on target went in, and he was spain!

Then today... Someone had 3 shots, 2 on target 2 goals.. I had 72% possession, 19 shots, and 16 on target, never scored 1..

Old 28th June 2012, 21:21   #8
PastyVTR
Regular Poster
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): VTS
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
PastyVTR is on a distinguished road

FIFA 12 is a joke. Passes are bullshit. Through balls are shit as it tries to direct it for you, not at all where you where pointing. Defenders chesting down long balls, for the attackers when you cant do anything about it. Ridiculous "impact engine"
The most annoying game out atm imo.
PastyVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2012, 06:32   #9
mavoloso
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Mk2 vtr
mavoloso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastyVTR View Post
FIFA 12 is a joke. Passes are bullshit. Through balls are shit as it tries to direct it for you, not at all where you where pointing. Defenders chesting down long balls, for the attackers when you cant do anything about it. Ridiculous "impact engine"
i agree they need to change that its useless i dont knw how many times ive chested the ball down only fo ronaldo to zoom past me and score hope they sort this out in 13
also they mad defenders daft i kip givin away pens without slidin jus coz some1 bumped into me whilst in box
mavoloso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2012, 07:20   #10
Ryanoo
Established Member

Car(s): MK2 VTR.
Ryanoo is on a distinguished road

My Fifa12 is still in the seleophane lol.
Ryanoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2012, 12:33   #11
CEdwards
Established Member

Car(s): Golf mk7
CEdwards is on a distinguished road

fucking annoys me when you tackle Ronaldo but yet the cunt still gets the ball and glides through and scores from 30 yards
Old 30th June 2012, 12:41   #12
knight-22
Established Member

Car(s): mk2 vts, e36
knight-22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastyVTR View Post
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEdwards View Post
fucking annoys me when you tackle Ronaldo but yet the cunt still gets the ball and glides through and scores from 30 yards
Hahaha. Even worse when you tackle someone, they fall down, then manage to get back up and get the ball, before you get anywhere near it.
knight-22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2012, 21:39   #13
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight-22 View Post
Yep.

Hahaha. Even worse when you tackle someone, they fall down, then manage to get back up and get the ball, before you get anywhere near it.
This does my fucking head in!!

Also, from a goal kick to the half way line.. If i win the header, it goes back into my half, to one of their players.. If i lose it, it does the same thing!! They do a goal kick, straight to one of them in my half!