Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 11th February 2010, 13:37   #201
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

Claymores aren't crap, they blow people up and get you easy kills plus provide good cover for your back if you take up a position with 2 exits. As a self confessed camper I thought you would've learnt the value of them.

If the placement is crap then it makes them pointless, but that is the fault of the person placing them.

Lol at temperamental snipers...

...a bad workman blames his tools

Connection and being host makes a difference but the guns powers/abilities don't just vary on their own.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2010, 21:06   #202
RS_Matt
Established Member

Car(s): Scooby.
RS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, several people knocking flawed claymores and one sticking up for them. I don't know why people want to unlock scrambler pro when they obviously don't need it. I love watching some guy casually walking over two claymores that I place down an alleyway on Scrapyard on the killcam after he stabs me in the back. TBH it seems if you have a tactical knife you are immune no matter how fast you pass a claymore.
RS_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2010, 22:14   #203
fossie
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo MK2 VTS
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!fossie is absolutely fabulous!

Update mine matey ifossie - 3.06
Old 11th February 2010, 22:28   #204
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

Fuckoff 3.06 kd ratio??
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2010, 22:52   #205
RS_Matt
Established Member

RS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to behold

Ha, I play with the guy who is 260th in the world for kills and don't forget the top 170 are all hackers!

He's 4.71 currently and another guy I play with is 6.56 and they are both genuine players. The 4.71 is the better player though as he doesn't quit games when things aren't going his way..
Old 11th February 2010, 23:31   #206
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

Ha fuck me that's scarily high wha bout yours?

Didn't think all the top 170 are ALL hackers, still don't tbh some must be genuine
Old 12th February 2010, 09:00   #207
RS_Matt
Established Member

Nope, I think "Loarte" is the true leader but he has killstreaked to get his. You know they've all hacked because all their scores are the same ergo loaded off someones stored data.

Mines 2.80 but I play alone and have to endure a lot of airstrikes, unlike the aforementioned who always play with outstanding clans who enable them to run around etc without fear of stealth bombers etc.
Old 12th February 2010, 09:45   #208
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

P90 silenced, Holographic sight, AA-12 ftw.

How many kills that fella got?

29960 atm.
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2010, 22:17   #209
RS_Matt
Established Member

Loarte? think it's about 160,000.

TBH when I camp I try and get to a place that changes the maps dynamics. Especially on Skidrow and Afghan, because of the line of sight rule regarding spawning you can force opponents to areas of the map they don't really want to be in. On Wasteland I camp on the big side in the middle at the maps edge with a sniper rifle and it tends to keep the enemy grouped in the middle underground. It's great on Domination as it keeps the enemy away from A and C. I like to control the hotel side of Highrise as the office side has a skylight in the roof where an AC130 could take the entire team out.

At the moment I use ACR, Heartbeat sensor and scavenger. Claymores and Launcher. M4 Carbine is the best gun by a bloody mile but I can't use it without a red dot sight and that means losing the heartbeat. I sometimes use M4 with Bling when the enemy is constantly on me and I don't need a lot of ammo due to death. But if I start getting totally smashed I'll use a gripped light machine gun with cold-blooded and the awesome Stinger launcher.

Last edited by RS_Matt; 12th February 2010 at 22:23.
Old 17th February 2010, 21:21   #210
RS_Matt
Established Member

63-3-1 on Quarry this aft with shite connection!
Old 19th February 2010, 15:45   #211
TomT
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
TomT is on a distinguished road

Kill death ratio 0.93 :|

25 kill streak though ;D

Time played : 7d 8h 56m
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2010, 15:54   #212
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Give me an add Matt-RS.