Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 10th June 2009, 00:39   #1
Stealth106
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 106 xsi 16v, 106 diesel slaggggg
Stealth106 is on a distinguished road
Default DynoStorm / Dynolicious

Has anyone got either of these???

i recently got my storm and was shown the dynolicious program on someones iphone....luckily for me they released it for the blackberry storm too

unfortunatly not had a chance to try it due to key problems....

for anyone that dont know its a program that uses the gps on ur phone to determine its hp, 0-60 time 1/4 mile time and various other toys on it! icluding a skidpan.....all you have to do is enter the cars weight (including driver) and enter a transmission loss amount....apparently it has recieved good reviews just wondered if anyone here had actually tried it and compared it to their rolling road and drag strip results?!

Stealth
Stealth106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2009, 00:48   #2
Stealth106
Frequent Poster

help urself to a link lol

its the same as the pictures on the site looks brilliant on the phone

http://dynolicious.com/
Old 5th October 2010, 18:59   #3
Mr_X
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!

anyone used this? any good?
Old 6th October 2010, 01:41   #4
b0t13
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Vts
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!

yea its actually really accurate for what it is, and it doesnt use gps, it uses the inbuilt accelerometer in the phone, the 0-60 etc are accurate but not sure about the hp unless u get the cars weight spot on and not just a guess
b0t13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2010, 16:35   #5
Stealth106
Frequent Poster

yh i found it to be around where it was ment to (from other peoples times with the same mods....) not actually timed it against any propper equipment....maybe when i finish my new built will get some real times down...