Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 13th February 2014, 14:20   #341
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

I like the look of them wheels in black.. Keep them black, have your tommys white.. Matte white would be pretty cool.. More of a rally car look.. Although you really need to remove them dildo looking fog covers! I reallly HATE them!

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2014, 14:34   #342
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Stage 1 Mitsubishi Evo 6
matt_vtr_15a is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post
I like the look of them wheels in black.. Keep them black, have your tommys white.. Matte white would be pretty cool.. More of a rally car look.. Although you really need to remove them dildo looking fog covers! I reallly HATE them!
Haha...

Dildo fog covers will be hacked apart with ducts fibre glassed in to form cold air feeds. I just haven't got around to it, the dome end shape will be gone as a result.

May even do it this weekend if I find time, but not something I want to rush, need to purchase the core drill bit for it to do it properly.

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...457196&page=21
matt_vtr_15a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2014, 15:14   #343
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_vtr_15a View Post
Haha...

Dildo fog covers will be hacked apart with ducts fibre glassed in to form cold air feeds. I just haven't got around to it, the dome end shape will be gone as a result.

May even do it this weekend if I find time, but not something I want to rush, need to purchase the core drill bit for it to do it properly.
Can't you just take them off until then and have the fogs in I dislike the ugliness of them!

Old 13th February 2014, 15:18   #344
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Focus ST & 206 GTI180
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Anthracite is overdone now imo, and looks pretty bland on the sat silver evo 6 from what i've seen. Needs to be something darker than anthracite but not gloss black... been looking at that shadowblack colour actually but not seen it in the flesh... looks good as you can see the wheel detail unlike on gloss black for instance.

Nice choice!! will look good on the 350
You won't regret shadow chrome if you do it, but I think it suites chunkier wheels better. I had a set briefly on my old 180 back in the day.

They come up awesome when freshly cleaned.

I still think you should stick with white though.

ST
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2014, 15:56   #345
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Can't you just take them off until then and have the fogs in I dislike the ugliness of them!
No longer have the fogs, smashed one and sold the other will look mean when there both done as air feeds though. Infact I'm determined to do it this weekend now you have raised the point of their dildo shape and ugliness.

Quote:
You won't regret shadow chrome if you do it, but I think it suites chunkier wheels better. I had a set briefly on my old 180 back in the day.

Jamie, it is a lovely colour. As always I've changed my mind on what I want to do.

The Tommi Mak rims are on 7.5j whereas the 8MR wheels I have on now are 8j which gives scope for a wider tyre.

Soooo

The current plan now is to refurb the tommi maks in gloss white and bang on the almost new Toyo T1R's I got with the 8MR wheels and keep as a spare set.

The Black 8MR Wheels I have on the car now have 235 45 17 Toyo R1R tyres on now which I got fitted at the weekend and are in really good condition however it seems as though they have been painted rather than powder coated. Have no kerb marks or visible damage whatsoever but where the wheel nuts have sat it's caused paint damage (which can't be seen when on the car) but i'll have to see how durable the wheels are.

If the paint begins to chip and mark then I will also get the 8MR wheels refurbed maybe in the shadow black chrome however I have also seen another cheeky blue/black/grey colour that looks lovely but I can't remember the colour name.

Then I'll have a dark and light set for the car to swap and change as I desire.

I did put up my Maks for sale, got several offers and then didn't want to part with them, can't beat having a spare set i suppose.

Old 13th February 2014, 15:57   #346
Cal
Saxperience Post Whore
North Wales Region Member

Car(s): Fwee Fiddy Z, 182Cup, 106 GTaiiii, School Bus.
Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post

Any pics of shadow chrome Jamie?

Looking at getting mine done very soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moke View Post
Cal, a cunt on the Internet and a cunt in person
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2014, 15:49   #347
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Focus ST & 206 GTI180
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
No longer have the fogs, smashed one and sold the other will look mean when there both done as air feeds though. Infact I'm determined to do it this weekend now you have raised the point of their dildo shape and ugliness.

Jamie, it is a lovely colour. As always I've changed my mind on what I want to do.

The Tommi Mak rims are on 7.5j whereas the 8MR wheels I have on now are 8j which gives scope for a wider tyre.

Soooo

The current plan now is to refurb the tommi maks in gloss white and bang on the almost new Toyo T1R's I got with the 8MR wheels and keep as a spare set.

The Black 8MR Wheels I have on the car now have 235 45 17 Toyo R1R tyres on now which I got fitted at the weekend and are in really good condition however it seems as though they have been painted rather than powder coated. Have no kerb marks or visible damage whatsoever but where the wheel nuts have sat it's caused paint damage (which can't be seen when on the car) but i'll have to see how durable the wheels are.

If the paint begins to chip and mark then I will also get the 8MR wheels refurbed maybe in the shadow black chrome however I have also seen another cheeky blue/black/grey colour that looks lovely but I can't remember the colour name.

Then I'll have a dark and light set for the car to swap and change as I desire.

I did put up my Maks for sale, got several offers and then didn't want to part with them, can't beat having a spare set i suppose.
If I could have 2 sets I would lol

White look WRC - Dark look moody

I prefer yours on white, but it still looks awesome on black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal View Post
Any pics of shadow chrome Jamie?

Looking at getting mine done very soon.
Sorry Cal they were probably one of the only sets I have no pictures of.

However, (sorry Matt for posting a pic in your thread)

Here is a silver 180 rocking them, you could buy factory shadow chrome 180 rims back in the day, I sold mine for shit loads at the time. They're particularly rare and so are sodding pictures of them lol.

The anthracite has like a black ghosting to it, they look very bling when cleaned though.

ST
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2014, 19:38   #348
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Well some crap news, went to see my dad today who immediately noticed some damage to the passenger side.

My car was fine when I washed it at the beginning of the week and has only been to and from the local park and ride all week.

it looks as though someone has kicked the door in, however thinking about it with these stromg winds I'm thinking it's quite likely that the wind got hold of someones door and gave my passenger side door a good thump.

Accident or not no details have been left and a significant amount of damage caused, I have an interview at the local cop shop tommorow to give them some details in hope they will have a look thru the cctv of the park and ride and find out whoever may have been responsible.

Here is the damage....

On better news I fitted the custom sas pipe and now the car sounds like an absolute thunderstorm with many flashes of lightning.

Old 15th February 2014, 20:16   #349
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

That isn't great Definitely not a kick that.. It has a sharp crease edge.. Definitely say a door has swung open and hit that! A kick would leave more of a bowl kind of dent!

Shit when someone does this shit! My sister bought an X5 2 months ago, someone has scraped her back bumper and cracked it, obviously turning out of a space to early and clipping it.. People are cunts

Old 15th February 2014, 20:49   #350
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
That isn't great Definitely not a kick that.. It has a sharp crease edge.. Definitely say a door has swung open and hit that! A kick would leave more of a bowl kind of dent!

Shit when someone does this shit! My sister bought an X5 2 months ago, someone has scraped her back bumper and cracked it, obviously turning out of a space to early and clipping it.. People are cunts
Yep based on where I parked it and not noticing the damage no car could of struck it I then noticed a phot I posted previously you can see the crease so is more likely to be a door... easy accident if your a careless cunt with no regard for other peoples property I suppose.

Accidemts happen but leaving no note etc just boiled my piss, someone earlier in the month scuffed my back bumper which I have had repaired and now this. Gonna buy a £200 off my dad and people can wam whatever they want at it...

fucking hate public car parks...

Old 15th February 2014, 20:51   #351
Brettles1986
Saxperience Post Whore
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Mondeo ST TDCI Saxo VTS
Brettles1986 is on a distinguished road

I would never be able to do that much damage and walk away. Morally I would see it my duty to pay for it to be sorted. I would expect the same (albeit slightly unrealistic) if someone did the same to me.
Brettles1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2014, 21:34   #352
josh11490
Established Member

Car(s): Clio 182 Daily, 106 GTi Track Project
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
josh11490 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettles1986 View Post
I would never be able to do that much damage and walk away. Morally I would see it my duty to pay for it to be sorted. I would expect the same (albeit slightly unrealistic) if someone did the same to me.
Same tbh, even if i park my shed next to another shed I'm so careful with the door, and if someone else is getting in my car ill move car forward so they can't hit another car. I wouldn't be able to walk away from it.

Gutted about it happening to your car though bud, such a nice car too and people wall off leaving it like that!
Old 15th February 2014, 21:50   #353
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Was furious when my dad noticed it... had to take a sledgehammer to some old tyres to vent my anger...

Then collected myself, got on the phone to 'net' to ask for cctv footage to be reviewed and it can't be done without going through police, fortunately I know a girl at the local police station so she wangled me an in interview at 10am tommorow to give some details and get the cctv checked out.

Fingers crossed it reveals the coward that fucked over my car, I can forgive an accidemt but to just drive off from something soo obvious seriously destroys my faith in peoples morals, principles and honesty.

I dinged someones car in my saxo years back, I never once even contemplated just driving away, instinctively I just wrote a note and placed it under his wiper blade. If you fuck up pay the consequences... my conscience would just eat at me damaging someone elses pride and joy.

Old 15th February 2014, 22:58   #354
MJ05LLY
Established Member
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Audi TTS
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
MJ05LLY is on a distinguished road

Rubbish luck mate!!

In the pic the rear wheel looks slightly out of align, or am I just extremely tired and seeing things.
MJ05LLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2014, 14:27   #355
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ05LLY View Post
Rubbish luck mate!!

In the pic the rear wheel looks slightly out of align, or am I just extremely tired and seeing things.
Mixture of angle of photo and how the car is parked I think, i noticed the same on the photo, shit myself and looked at the car if anything it cambers the other way and was recently full geo set-up.

The damage is just local to that door fortunately

Old 16th February 2014, 17:09   #356
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

A few pops and bangs since fitting the custom sas pipe, this was literally after 5-10mins driving... I'll try and get one up when the exhaust is really toasty... it's absolutely lethal when it's hot. This morning had an hour round trip to the police station and the amount of loud bangs and wallops it made was obscene...

The police looked at cctv and can't do anything with the footage, so idecided to mount my gopro to the passenger side door and give it a good tug... pulled the main dent out fortunately but just need to get it in a bodyshop to sort out the other damage caused, less noticeable for now at least..

http://youtu.be/S9XC17eaJns

Last edited by matt_vtr_15a; 19th February 2014 at 13:30.
Old 17th February 2014, 16:53   #357
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Sounds like an absolute weapon Matt! The dent looks 1000x better now you have pulled the main dent out! Now it just looks like a couple of little dings! Least it isn't majorly noticeable now, until it is properly sorted!

Old 25th February 2014, 12:29   #358
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Sounds like an absolute weapon Matt! The dent looks 1000x better now you have pulled the main dent out! Now it just looks like a couple of little dings! Least it isn't majorly noticeable now, until it is properly sorted!
Cheers mate,

Had a long blast out with my mate in his scooby and his mate in an m3.. they were behind the majority of the time and saw nothing but flames once it was fairly warm on the country lanes.

I have developed a slight wining noise however, probably a result of several launches and 415/420 torque being forced thru the drivetrain, very annoying having only recently serviced the car with new oils. But the old oils weren't too bad and not a great deal of filings present when oils were dropped.

I've not had chance to assess exactly what it is at the moment, as I heard it for the first time this morning on the way to work. It's only faint but it's noticeable and I'd rather remedy it sooner rather than later, hopefully nothing too serious.

Going to park it up until the weekend when I have chance to get it on the ramp and have a good look and establish what it may be.

Old 25th February 2014, 12:39   #359
deano_123
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): Range Rover Sport
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
deano_123 is on a distinguished road

you have 5 or 6 speed? my 6 speed box lasted a good 4 months and a couple launches at 600/ 600 before detonating on itself
Old 25th February 2014, 12:41   #360
leeroybrown
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Clio Trophy 025/500
leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!

Have you got the pops and bang map on it Matt (P.S CBA to read all the way though)

If so have you got it on a switch? Local dude up here does it on the intercooler spray switch.

Pops and bangs will be class as long as you can turn it off, would do my heeeeeeeeeeeeeed in all the time if it was permanent
leeroybrown is offline   Reply With Quote