Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 18th March 2007, 20:41   #41
spencer_cammedvts
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): 257bhp Ibiza Cupra Turbo
iTrader Score: 16 (94%)
spencer_cammedvts is a splendid one to beholdspencer_cammedvts is a splendid one to beholdspencer_cammedvts is a splendid one to beholdspencer_cammedvts is a splendid one to beholdspencer_cammedvts is a splendid one to beholdspencer_cammedvts is a splendid one to behold

and yes i can do the 1.4 throttle bodies too
Old 18th March 2007, 22:51   #42
Richardson_VTS
Established Member
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Mini Cooper S
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Richardson_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightRichardson_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightRichardson_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightRichardson_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightRichardson_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightRichardson_VTS is a glorious beacon of light

£23 posted for a mk2 VTS one mate??
Old 19th March 2007, 09:06   #43
spencer_cammedvts
Saxperience Forum Bum

spencer_cammedvts is a splendid one to beholdspencer_cammedvts is a splendid one to beholdspencer_cammedvts is a splendid one to beholdspencer_cammedvts is a splendid one to beholdspencer_cammedvts is a splendid one to beholdspencer_cammedvts is a splendid one to behold

yes mate. but that is on an exchange basis. like you send me your standard one once the port & polioshed throttlebody is finished
Old 19th March 2007, 09:41   #44
Mark51p
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf GT
iTrader Score: 28 (100%)
Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!

i have a 1.4 furio and that is a plastic TB, would a metal one fit on? if so from what saxo?
Mark51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2007, 09:54   #45
riggsy
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Mk2 Saxo Vts
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
riggsy is a well respected team memberriggsy is a well respected team memberriggsy is a well respected team memberriggsy is a well respected team memberriggsy is a well respected team memberriggsy is a well respected team memberriggsy is a well respected team memberriggsy is a well respected team memberriggsy is a well respected team memberriggsy is a well respected team memberriggsy is a well respected team member

Ahh right the price they now sit at sounds fair mate!
Old 19th March 2007, 09:54   #46
spencer_cammedvts
Saxperience Forum Bum

im not sure matey but if you sent me yours then i could do it for you.
Old 19th March 2007, 09:55   #47
spencer_cammedvts
Saxperience Forum Bum

its very underpriced to be honest mate! hi flow heads do them for £55! so £23 is a fookin bargain! lol. but if it means more business im willing to drop.
Old 19th March 2007, 14:43   #48
yorkie
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): gen7 toyota celica
yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!

i may have one mate i do have a spare too

ps i have a mk1 90bhp engine (vtr) and the manifold is plastic my mates is also
Old 19th March 2007, 16:20   #49
spencer_cammedvts
Saxperience Forum Bum

awesome! just give me a shout when you want it doing and ill give you my address to send it too!
Old 19th March 2007, 20:20   #50
Richardson_VTS
Established Member

Car(s): Mini Cooper S
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Richardson_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightRichardson_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightRichardson_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightRichardson_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightRichardson_VTS is a glorious beacon of lightRichardson_VTS is a glorious beacon of light

Have you got a VTS one done, ready to send to me, then i send you mine back to ya??
Old 19th March 2007, 21:15   #51
spencer_cammedvts
Saxperience Forum Bum

bumperty bump!
Old 20th March 2007, 09:09   #52
Steve
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region MemberNorth East Region Member

Car(s): CW Honda Integra DC5
iTrader Score: 23 (100%)
Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!

£23 how much did you used to charge, might get mine done next week! car should be going to body shop for 2 days al see if i can take it off then, but they made need to the car to drive. How much does it cost for me to post it to you mate? what sort of turn around could you do? say if i sent it to you on the wednesday could you have it to me on the friday?
Old 20th March 2007, 12:47   #53
spencer_cammedvts
Saxperience Forum Bum

its all postage time really! it takes about 4 days from when you send it till you get it back,
used to charge £35.99
Old 20th March 2007, 20:15   #54
Steve
Saxperience Hardcore!

Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer_cammedvts View Post
its all postage time really! it takes about 4 days from when you send it till you get it back,
used to charge £35.99
how much you think will cost to send to you? al have to ask the guys at the body shop if they will need my car in running order
Old 21st March 2007, 08:16   #55
spencer_cammedvts
Saxperience Forum Bum

around £2.20 1st class recorded
Old 21st March 2007, 09:05   #56
boz
Saxperience Post Whore

Location: somewhere on this planet, doing something..... around northumberland or in the middle of the sea
Car(s): Mk2 VTS track mk1 turbo vts scooby engined 2CV
boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!

23squid for a vts one posted?

i send you ,ime and you send me a ported and polished one?

whats the crack with these, what do you do, how much you take off them?

surely you can only open the filter end of the TB up, wont be able to touch the butterfly end?
not that i have ever had a look at the vts TB, lol just curious lol
Old 21st March 2007, 09:30   #57
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Astra Turbo, saxo vts, punto turbo
iTrader Score: 24 (100%)
stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!

there is quite a fair bit taken off them, there is a big lip restriction point jsut before the butterfly that restrics the airflow, this is comletely boared back, there are also loads of casting marks around the other areas of the throttle body that are taken back and then the whole thing is smoothed and buffed up and few other little bits done. everyone that i have sold one to has been very happy with the results. its hard to show u what exactly we do but in laymans terms its like having a 2" drain pipe with a 1.5" pipe in the middle it will restrict airflow. here is a sorta pic that shows u the lip

NEED A MECHANIC? look no further, i'm a Qualified Car mechanic offering cheap car servicing, Lowering, and Performance parts fitting all at CHEAP PRICES!!! PM me
stevenet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2007, 09:34   #58
Steve
Saxperience Hardcore!

very good diargram i understand fuly now. be a few weeks before i send you mine mate but will get it done.
Old 22nd March 2007, 13:27   #59
spencer_cammedvts
Saxperience Forum Bum

slight alteration to that diagram that i will put up soon
Old 22nd March 2007, 14:44   #60
richo
Frequent Poster
East Anglia Region Member

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
richo is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to beholdricho is a splendid one to behold

Yea if you could mate, interested for the furio.

Just dont see it making much difference if its plastic as there isnt that much restriction.
richo is offline   Reply With Quote