Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 29th August 2007, 23:37   #101
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

simo has just pm'd me he said your a cunt ryan and hes not giving a mod job to you
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2007, 23:39   #102
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
Thanks for the vote Ryan... See what I mean about nobody listening to me... ? Not even the git i just voted for. Can I have a refund?
haha i didnt realise it was a vote for me if you vote for me system.

i think now a large discussion has happened and it should be just left to the admin to sort out when they feel its the correct time to do so.

and dude - on a side note alot of people do listen to you and resepct your comments!
Old 29th August 2007, 23:40   #103
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yates View Post
simo has just pm'd me he said your a cunt ryan and hes not giving a mod job to you
must be skilled seeing as hes not online.
Old 29th August 2007, 23:43   #104
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Moonstone Blue 106 GTi
iTrader Score: 33 (100%)
Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!

haha if I looked like that Id be a lesbian with anothet fit girl to wind you lot up mwahaha
Sophia_Bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2007, 23:43   #105
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): French tin can
Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsafastworld85 View Post
haha i didnt realise it was a vote for me if you vote for me system.

i think now a large discussion has happened and it should be just left to the admin to sort out when they feel its the correct time to do so.

and dude - on a side note alot of people do listen to you and resepct your comments!
Ooo, I feel all tingly inside. haha...

So, do you think they'll organise a poll or just do as you've said?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sax-oli View Post
and that his dealings even stretch as far as Brazil!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
All we know is that he's called the Toad!
Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2007, 23:49   #106
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
Ooo, I feel all tingly inside. haha...

So, do you think they'll organise a poll or just do as you've said?
ill let you have one of my favourite replys to bhp questions.

how long is a piece of string?
Old 29th August 2007, 23:53   #107
Toad
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): French tin can
Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!Toad is absolutely fabulous!

*goes and checks on Google*
Quote:
Originally Posted by sax-oli View Post
and that his dealings even stretch as far as Brazil!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
All we know is that he's called the Toad!
Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2007, 00:25   #108
Joesnow
Frequent Poster
North East Region Member

Car(s): Mk 1 VTS poseidon blue
Joesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yates View Post
in the engine section we often see saxp fucktards, ryan can help wash them away
I totally agree with this… think there are from time to time quit a lot of fucktards that come into the technical sections and it gives saxos a bad name!

All the people who post about ebay chips, open filters, electric supercharges, spamming, people who boast, bhp questions and just randomly crap threads get on my tits!

I think that the less BS there is in a forum, more technically minded people are going to browse and post and the forum will become more useful for everyone.

They need to be put in their place and directed to a sticky rather than a pointless discussion. Its been getting better recently though

IMO there should be a few moderators who just cut out the BS. There are loads of people on here who are knowledgeable and consistently helpful and in need of a promotion…

Just to name a few: itsafastworld85, kamracing, axracing, williamsvts, stevenet15, toad, adsayer, hesslevtr, gabbastard, predator_vtr….

Just a few names that stick out as good candidates there are loads more though sorry if I didn’t mention you…
Joesnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2007, 00:26   #109
williamsvts
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): pulsar gtir, mk4 astra sxi
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!

what you doing to your car?? is that avi a recent pic??
williamsvts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2007, 00:32   #110
Joesnow
Frequent Poster
North East Region Member

Car(s): Mk 1 VTS poseidon blue
Joesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud ofJoesnow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsvts View Post
what you doing to your car?? is that avi a recent pic??
That’s from when I put that Gti engine in... cheers for the tips on that btw… if only you’d told me I didn’t need to take the front off before I’d actually taken it off lol made it easier though!
Joesnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2007, 00:34   #111
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joesnow View Post
That’s from when I put that Gti engine in... cheers for the tips on that btw… if only you’d told me I didn’t need to take the front off before I’d actually taken it off lol made it easier though!
having the whole front off so just the front crossmember is there makes it alot easyer for sure dude!
Old 30th August 2007, 01:54   #112
Grand_Champ
Regular Poster

Car(s): Celica GT-Four
Grand_Champ is a jewel in the roughGrand_Champ is a jewel in the roughGrand_Champ is a jewel in the rough

itsafastworld aka Ryan is the man for the job....no debating needed
Grand_Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2007, 09:28   #113
Colin
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Saxo Rally Car Evo 6
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Colin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant future

Guess thats me out the window then.......

I really would love to be mod but hey....
Smoking Bozos Since 1988
Colin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2007, 09:39   #114
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

'Some' good discussion going on in here peeps.

The position(s) up for grabs do require a technical knowledge, as that is the main reason for the appointment... to have someone available to keep threads on track, to stop the promotion of bad advice, which more often than not people pick up, then try to pass on to others.

I'd like to develop a truly 'technical' aspect to the forum, for hard core tech-heads... but currently am not sure how this would integrate with the more general technical forums.

Its pleasing to see some of the candidates I had thought of, have put themselves forward.

Myself and Scott will discuss this in more detail and let you know whats going to happen.

Off the top of my head though, I'd say it's likely there will be 3 appointments in the tech forums... and maybe a few other changes thrown in too.

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Simo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2007, 09:41   #115
Colin
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Saxo Rally Car Evo 6
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Colin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant future

Im excited even if its not me lol

Nice one Simo!
Smoking Bozos Since 1988
Colin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2007, 13:32   #116
williamsvts
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): pulsar gtir, mk4 astra sxi
williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!williamsvts is absolutely fabulous!

:edit: talking shit
williamsvts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2007, 13:36   #117
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Astra Turbo, saxo vts, punto turbo
iTrader Score: 24 (100%)
stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
to stop the promotion of bad advice, which more often than not people pick up, then try to pass on to others
i totally agree with that as in some threads i have read posts that give totally wrong advice e.g lowering by notches and then thats passed on to one person and then they pass on to another and so on then everyone thinks lowering by notches is the right way when its not. So i thinks its a great idea that if we have 3 people assigned to help reduce bad advice it will benifit everyone

NEED A MECHANIC? look no further, i'm a Qualified Car mechanic offering cheap car servicing, Lowering, and Performance parts fitting all at CHEAP PRICES!!! PM me
stevenet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2007, 13:45   #118
saxodan
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Golf
saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!

I think...

Yates would be good for the job, seems to know what hes doing with his car
svennet as above, hes allways doing something with his car

hessle would be a good choice, but he hasnt been about much.. and im not a great fan

havn't seen much of itsafastworld but he seems to be favourute
saxodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2007, 13:50   #119
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): LY R26
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!

Ryan (itsafastworld) just hangs in this section, thats why
Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2007, 13:52   #120
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulless View Post
Ryan (itsafastworld) just hangs in this section, thats why
hahaha!! i do venture into the suspension section, and occasionally some other sections when i see advice needed about roll cages and gearboxes etc....