Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 14th January 2010, 16:23   #181
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Matt View Post
I can't remember playing with you though tbh.

I think staying alive is better for me as it aids my kd getting killstreak rewards.
Then you have a bad memory or your son is using your account. I sent a message to your account about which match type we should play and it definitely seemed like a kids voice said TDM.

Staying alive helps with kill streak rewards but the aim of the game is kills.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2010, 19:07   #182
RS_Matt
Established Member

Car(s): Scooby.
RS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Then you have a bad memory or your son is using your account. I sent a message to your account about which match type we should play and it definitely seemed like a kids voice said TDM.

Staying alive helps with kill streak rewards but the aim of the game is kills.
I play with a lot of people why should I remember 1 or 2 games? And as said my mic has been known to pick him up.

Aim of the flagship game 'TDM' is to die more than you kill. I could kill 74 players but die 75 times, I'd be useless.

'Free for all' rewards the most kills.
RS_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2010, 19:37   #183
Strikevts
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 Cammed VTS
Strikevts is a glorious beacon of lightStrikevts is a glorious beacon of lightStrikevts is a glorious beacon of lightStrikevts is a glorious beacon of lightStrikevts is a glorious beacon of light

I dont get this but im ranked 189,157 out of millions of players so im happy
Old 15th January 2010, 00:24   #184
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

Quote:
I play with a lot of people why should I remember 1 or 2 games? And as said my mic has been known to pick him up.

Aim of the flagship game 'TDM' is to die more than you kill. I could kill 74 players but die 75 times, I'd be useless.

'Free for all' rewards the most kills.
Kills = points.

Most points = win.

End of.
Old 15th January 2010, 11:27   #185
samcook
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 197 cup
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
samcook is absolutely fabulous!samcook is absolutely fabulous!samcook is absolutely fabulous!samcook is absolutely fabulous!samcook is absolutely fabulous!samcook is absolutely fabulous!samcook is absolutely fabulous!samcook is absolutely fabulous!samcook is absolutely fabulous!samcook is absolutely fabulous!samcook is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Kills = points.

Most points = win.

End of.
not on team death match the idea is to kill an not be killed, if u go 25-25 everything you contribute to your teams score is basically undone by the amount of points youve given away for being killed so much.

oh and btw i hate campers
Old 15th January 2010, 15:01   #186
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

I almost cannot be bothered with this.

Where have I said that dying 100 times will not be detrimental to the teams overall result?

Of course the idea is to kill. My point is that is the number one goal to the game.
Old 15th January 2010, 15:23   #187
adamm
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central Counties Region Member

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
adamm has a spectacular aura aboutadamm has a spectacular aura about

my k/d is 0.96 slowly going up i was crap when i got the game was on like 0.70 getting there my best win streak is 28 though
adamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2010, 17:27   #188
Mango_Wes
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): 1.1 Forte VTR rep Mango 1.6 Gold VTS
iTrader Score: 12 (93%)
Mango_Wes is on a distinguished road

You silly console gamers <3

Your all pub scrubs !
Mango_Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2010, 15:16   #189
RS_Matt
Established Member

RS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samcook View Post
not on team death match the idea is to kill an not be killed, if u go 25-25 everything you contribute to your teams score is basically undone by the amount of points youve given away for being killed so much.

oh and btw i hate campers
True! You also give points away for dying! So both are equally important factors. And because of killstreak rewards not dying is more important than killing via a gun in bucket loads, the killstreaks do that for you..

On MW2 I only have to kill 5 without dying and the pred gets me an harrier and that gets me a chopper gunner. If I run in I will usually kill more but die every 1.5 kills or so.

I suppose to contradict both opinions MVP is where it is at - most kills/fewest deaths. You're clearly getting kills to win the game but not giving away killstreaks.

Last edited by RS_Matt; 20th January 2010 at 20:21.
Old 22nd January 2010, 21:41   #190
sparkyvtr19

Car(s): VTS
sparkyvtr19 is on a distinguished road

mines just building up at the moment cos i cudnt get use to the maps for ages so got a crap kill to death but now im on 0.92 and gettin up quick. only prestiged once so fa but got 11 nukes and a 25% accuracy
sparkyvtr19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2010, 09:02   #191
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

K/d 2.10

update it.
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2010, 13:49   #192
RS_Matt
Established Member

I've dropped from 2.82 to 2.79, chuffing connection goes when I get the chopper gunner. Started using an AC130 to beat the lag! But I've only recovered to 2.80.

How sh*t are claymores on this game? I'm using them for trip warning alarms and not to kill with.
Old 9th February 2010, 13:55   #193
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

How sh*t are claymores on this game? I'm using them for trip warning alarms and not to kill with.
They are totally pointless.

Semtex/
Old 9th February 2010, 15:00   #194
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Claymores rock.

If you're not getting kills with them then you ain't using them right.

To combact lightweight f*cks running through them, double them up. Obviously you'll need the Scavenger perk.
Old 9th February 2010, 15:28   #195
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

My K/d ratio is 1.25, quite shit tbh.

Was trying to get my accuracy upto 19% but its just slowly going down haha.
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2010, 20:27   #196
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:

If you're not getting kills with them then you ain't using them right.
Whats that perk that delays them?

Old 10th February 2010, 10:18   #197
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Scrambler I think? Though I thought it should've been SitRep.

A flash or stun grenade disables them for a time.
Old 10th February 2010, 14:11   #198
RS_Matt
Established Member

Yeah scrambler but people walk straight past them anyway, the only time they kill is if an opponent seems to back away from them. I think my connection being a bit iffy helps the opponents out with there being a slight delay.
Old 10th February 2010, 16:21   #199
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

That delayed claymore thing pisses me off

I walk past one, it clicks but doesn't go off, so I walk back to where it is thinking "Explode you cunt" and so it does leaving me dead looking like a nugget
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2010, 19:21   #200
RS_Matt
Established Member

Give me two bouncing betties an STG44 or M1 Garand and I'd friggin own MW2. I understand now why the USA whipped Germany and lost to a few Charlies in Nam. Claymores are crap end of and the MW2 sniper rifles are very temperamental.