Mobile Devices: Lite Theme CitroŽn: CitroŽn Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience


Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd May 2009, 20:45   #21
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member
 
Prickle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 31,274
Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkycheese View Post
WTF!!??
Ashleyp mentioning me on his post.

Saying i do nothing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffchiz View Post
lol because you are a brand fag
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 20:47   #22
stinkycheese
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member
 
stinkycheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,249
Car(s): Pink Jazz
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_G View Post
Ashleyp mentioning me on his post.

Saying i do nothing.
read the bit in bold n00b x
__________________
I'm kind of a big deal.
stinkycheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 20:48   #23
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth Wales Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member
 
JamesR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 15,517
Blog Entries: 20
Car(s): Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Default

AshelyP - I THINK YOU WILL FIND I SPEND ALOT OF MY TIME IN THE TECH SECTIONS ASWELL!

NOT JUST GENERAL CHAT!


AND THE REASON MY POST COUNT IS SO HIGH IN SUCH A SHORT SPACE OF TIME, IS DUE TO THE AMMOUNT OF TIME I SPEND ON HERE!


AND YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN ON HERE 4 MORE MONTHS THAN ME, AND YOU HAVE A FAIR FEW MORE POSTS THAN I DO.
__________________
Progress Thread - E-Garage / Kam Racing - Sax-P Community Rules
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedford126 View Post
Ohhh James I do love when you get your dirty mod hat on.

Last edited by JamesR; 22nd May 2009 at 20:50.
JamesR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 20:50   #24
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member
 
Prickle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 31,274
Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkycheese View Post
read the bit in bold n00b x
What the title? i no but read above my name, the irony of it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffchiz View Post
lol because you are a brand fag
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 20:55   #25
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth Wales Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member
 
JamesR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 15,517
Blog Entries: 20
Car(s): Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Default

Furthermore, if i am such a bad "spammer"

How come i have only ever had 1 infraction? and no bans?

Infractions:

1. VTEC-Saxo (2,450)
2. laura_g (1,400)
3. Peejous (1,350)
4. Viper (1,300)
5. JimoVTR (1,250)
6. TheVtrKid (1,200)
7. stevemcbride (1,200)
8. Mike_08 (1,150)
9. seat-craig (1,100)
10. BenjaM (1,050)
11. Mikey (1,000)
12. GRAHAM2000VTR (1,000)
13. Mark205T45 (1,000)
14. Danr (950)

^^^^^^^^^^
There the bad people IMO


Getting Thanked - per Post

1. AlexB (390)
2. Predator_VTR (270)
3. Ryan (264)
4. Ben (164)
5. raunchz (158)
6. VTEC-Saxo (152)
7. 666 (146)
8. LeeumH (138)
9. Steve_VTS (136)
10. Peejous (136)
11. KamRacing (134)
12. db_sax (132)
13. SaXo_vtr123 (130) <<< I must post crap in the tech sections to get this musnt I
14. J222JRA (128)
15. Ashleyp (124)
__________________
Progress Thread - E-Garage / Kam Racing - Sax-P Community Rules
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedford126 View Post
Ohhh James I do love when you get your dirty mod hat on.

Last edited by JamesR; 22nd May 2009 at 21:04.
JamesR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:00   #26
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member
 
Prickle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 31,274
Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Default

I would'nt delve any further you will get your hand slapped.

I think some people forget, even though they have spammed (a lot of you have, you all no who you are) do contribute, still.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffchiz View Post
lol because you are a brand fag
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:03   #27
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth Wales Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member
 
JamesR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 15,517
Blog Entries: 20
Car(s): Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_G View Post
I would'nt delve any further you will get your hand slapped.

I think some people forget, even though they have spammed (a lot of you have, you all no who you are) do contribute, still.
I am just trying to prove a point. I post alot yes, but i dont post crap, and i certainly dont "spam"

Post count means nothing to me, i just like to get involved in most threads.

Peole need to look into things more, before they go making accusations imo
__________________
Progress Thread - E-Garage / Kam Racing - Sax-P Community Rules
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedford126 View Post
Ohhh James I do love when you get your dirty mod hat on.
JamesR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:03   #28
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor
 
Ashleyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bedford & Manchester
Posts: 17,504
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaXo_vtr123 View Post
AshelyP - I THINK YOU WILL FIND I SPEND ALOT OF MY TIME IN THE TECH SECTIONS ASWELL!

NOT JUST GENERAL CHAT!


AND THE REASON MY POST COUNT IS SO HIGH IN SUCH A SHORT SPACE OF TIME, IS DUE TO THE AMMOUNT OF TIME I SPEND ON HERE!


AND YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN ON HERE 4 MORE MONTHS THAN ME, AND YOU HAVE A FAIR FEW MORE POSTS THAN I DO.
aye, this is NOT a personal attack on anyone, as recently as you say, youve spent less time in gen chat etc

you were just the person that came to mind after spending like a month constantly in gen chat posting pointless crap

having said that, i have seen some relevant posts by yourself

the reason i have a lot more posts than you is that most of mine have been in the ICE section helping me

however, as this is contraversial, and not causing an argument i shall remove names in order to get back on topic

john_G - if you think you dont spam? seriously.. wtf are you on
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupps View Post
Pirates of the caribean 2 (aka been a first one, aka repost)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:07   #29
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth Wales Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member
 
JamesR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 15,517
Blog Entries: 20
Car(s): Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Default

And i spend a lot of time trying to help in the engine and performance section. I just like to get involved in threads and socialize with like minded people in general chat every now and again.
__________________
Progress Thread - E-Garage / Kam Racing - Sax-P Community Rules
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedford126 View Post
Ohhh James I do love when you get your dirty mod hat on.
JamesR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:08   #30
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member
 
Prickle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 31,274
Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyp View Post
aye, this is NOT a personal attack on anyone, as recently as you say, youve spent less time in gen chat etc

you were just the person that came to mind after spending like a month constantly in gen chat posting pointless crap

having said that, i have seen some relevant posts by yourself

the reason i have a lot more posts than you is that most of mine have been in the ICE section helping me

however, as this is contraversial, and not causing an argument i shall remove names in order to get back on topic

john_G - if you think you dont spam? seriously.. wtf are you on
I didnt say i didnt spam, i think its obvious i have.

But i do help people out in the PS section (were you never go).

Did you make this thread to increase your post count? Simo's thread not enough for you? its been asked many times.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffchiz View Post
lol because you are a brand fag

Last edited by Prickle; 22nd May 2009 at 21:10.
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:09   #31
stinkycheese
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member
 
stinkycheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,249
Car(s): Pink Jazz
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Default

must..........not.....type.........IBTL
__________________
I'm kind of a big deal.
stinkycheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:10   #32
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor
 
Ashleyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bedford & Manchester
Posts: 17,504
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_G View Post
I didint say i didnt spam, i think its obvious i have.

But i do help people out in the PS section (were you never go).

Did you make this thread to increase your post count? Simo thread not enough for you? its been asked many times.
john, now your beginning to go very off topic

i deleted your name aswell as the others in my origional post to avoid this and get back on topic

and no, i posted a thread in gen chat before simo's that thread was locked because the discussion was then carried on in simo's.. as simo's thread was more of a statement rather than "where do we go from here" i decided to make a thread in this section as a suggestion of what to do
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupps View Post
Pirates of the caribean 2 (aka been a first one, aka repost)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:10   #33
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth Wales Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member
 
JamesR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 15,517
Blog Entries: 20
Car(s): Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Default

Anyone else feel scared to post now, incase they are banned / given a infraction / riddiculed?
__________________
Progress Thread - E-Garage / Kam Racing - Sax-P Community Rules
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedford126 View Post
Ohhh James I do love when you get your dirty mod hat on.
JamesR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:12   #34
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor
 
Ashleyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bedford & Manchester
Posts: 17,504
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaXo_vtr123 View Post
Anyone else feel scared to post now, incase they are banned / given a infraction / riddiculed?
i think this is how it'll be for a while.. although as someone (pred or ryan) stated in another thread

its very easy to determine utter crap from harmful banter

gen chat has always worked fine, just seems an influx of pointless crap lately
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupps View Post
Pirates of the caribean 2 (aka been a first one, aka repost)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:14   #35
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member
 
Prickle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 31,274
Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyp View Post
john, now your beginning to go very off topic

i deleted your name aswell as the others in my origional post to avoid this and get back on topic

and no, i posted a thread in gen chat before simo's that thread was locked because the discussion was then carried on in simo's.. as simo's thread was more of a statement rather than "where do we go from here" i decided to make a thread in this section as a suggestion of what to do
No im not going off topic you mentioned peoples name's. Now you edited it to look like i went on a crazy rant.

You could of avoided this by not making a thread. You didnt need to as you no what the answer will be, you were looking for a argument.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffchiz View Post
lol because you are a brand fag
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:26   #36
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep
 
Ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Tonbridge United Kingdom (England)
Posts: 38,237
Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkycheese View Post
must..........not.....type.........IBTL
exactly the type of shit i see from you 24/7 tbh. I wouldnt be surprised if you enjoy a few holidays soon. I suggest you read simos post properly, and then think about trying to be funny
__________________
God made beer, women and Throttle bodies
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:29   #37
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor
 
Ashleyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bedford & Manchester
Posts: 17,504
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_G View Post
No im not going off topic you mentioned peoples name's. Now you edited it to look like i went on a crazy rant.

You could of avoided this by not making a thread. You didnt need to as you no what the answer will be, you were looking for a argument.
1. TO ANYONE READING, JOHN_G DID NOT GO ON A CRAZY RANT, HE SIMPLY DISSAGREED WITH SOMETHING I POSTED (WHICH TO BE FAIR COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN WRONGLY) AND THEREFORE VOICED HIS OPINIONS WITHIN REASON

2. i was not looking for an argument, having just searched through the PS section, ive found a LOT of posts by yourself, so on that front i apologies.. but lets be honest, you are (or were) saxp's biggest spammer.

and yes you were going off topic, now back on
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupps View Post
Pirates of the caribean 2 (aka been a first one, aka repost)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:40   #38
Mr_X
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member
 
Mr_X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: circle line
Posts: 7,654
Car(s): Exige, RS3, GT4, Fiesta
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Default

Just everyone stop acting like immature cunts
__________________
Quote:
He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
Quote:
Owning an Elise is a lot like dating a hooker, it's loud, undignified and expensive.
Mr_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:50   #39
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!
 
bullit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: e-hollywood
Posts: 17,160
Car(s): toyata hilux
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaXo_vtr123 View Post
Anyone else feel scared to post now, incase they are banned / given a infraction / riddiculed?
no lol
__________________
bullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 21:52   #40
Chr15
Saxperience Addict
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member
 
Chr15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Suffolk
Posts: 11,590
Car(s): ITB'd Saxo VTS & Mazda 6 MPS
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
exactly the type of shit i see from you 24/7 tbh. I wouldnt be surprised if you enjoy a few holidays soon. I suggest you read simos post properly, and then think about trying to be funny
Cal did that, now he's gone. Everybody is a comedian but not everybody has a ban button.

And Ash has such a high post count as there are so many n00bs asking about ICE (myself included).
Chr15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:29.