Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 21st April 2008, 13:47   #41
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): LY R26
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!

*bows head in shame* Shoulda got it changed to Craig.
Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 13:50   #42
immense
Established Member
East Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Citroën Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
immense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team member

wtf Karl!! lol!
Old 21st April 2008, 14:01   #43
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Golf MK4 GTi 20v Turbo - BLAP BLAP
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Modified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud of

pre ordered mine last year and still waiting have a got a week off as well which is good! so can sort car out and play gta! cant fooking wait!!! OH YEAH
Old 21st April 2008, 14:12   #44
blusax
Frequent Poster
South Wales Region Member

blusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to behold

xbox360 has exclusive rights to downloadable content with gta4 for the first year.

i got a pissy 3
blusax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 14:19   #45
nufc_lad
Established Member
North East Region Member

nufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud of

all ps3 games and systems are region free but most blueray films are region locked..but you risk paying import tax if customs find out the game cost more than £17
Old 21st April 2008, 14:32   #46
Jacko
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): 08 Golf TDI
Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blusax View Post
xbox360 has exclusive rights to downloadable content with gta4 for the first year.

i got a pissy 3
thats decided for me then.....
Jacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 14:43   #47
immense
Established Member
East Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Citroën Saxo VTR
immense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blusax View Post

i got a pissy 3
You sure? From what I've read downloadable PS3 content has been confirmed by Rockstar.
Old 21st April 2008, 20:29   #48
Josh_24
Established Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.1 forte Jeep Cherokee
Josh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud of

booked the week off work
burnout paradise and COD 4 are going to new homes and im becoming a hermit for a week cause of this game
only got delayed for 6 month cause of them c*nts at sony!

and yeah that would be sweet a sax-p convoy making a mess of everyone

Last edited by Josh_24; 21st April 2008 at 20:33.
Josh_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 22:14   #49
blusax
Frequent Poster
South Wales Region Member

blusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to behold

yea it will feature some dlc but xbox has exclusive downloads different challenges and cars maybe only availible to them we will get token dlc's i.e trophys for playstation home most prob lol

some info

http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/06/...wo_gets_5.html
blusax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 20:56   #50
AlexR
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Rep mobiles & Joes ma
iTrader Score: 21 (100%)
AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!AlexR is absolutely fabulous!

I am buying a 360 just to play this game, i was addicted to modding GTA3 on my pc, car stat editor etc, could make stuff fly if you made it light and fast enough, was hillarious flew the tank from island to island! Had GTA1 for the PC when it came out, with the london version etc too, skipped GTA2 though
AlexR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2008, 21:02   #51
Saxo-Will
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): VTSSSS
Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!

I've had 1 (with london), 2, 3 and san andreus lol

Might skip this one though...

DONT BE SILLY!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D--R--E--W View Post
I crack one off under the covers and see how long it takes for the smell to evaporate to my nostrils, sometimes it smells good enough to eat
Saxo-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2008, 08:44   #52
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Modified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud of

not long!!! well cant wait!!!
got me some time off work to rip it up! (and build the boot install) but mostly GTA!!!

online is going to be amazing!!!!!!
Old 24th April 2008, 08:50   #53
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Guy at work reckens hes downloaded it.

Can you even play copies on the PS3?
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2008, 08:56   #54
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

not sure with puss 3 but i know ppl with modified 360 and download games!
Old 24th April 2008, 08:57   #55
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Yeh know loads of people with a 'chipped' 360.

But the fact this guy is a sony fanboy and slates the 360 tells me he wont be playing it on there lol
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2008, 08:59   #56
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

lol im not sure this is the first ive heard about chipped puss to be honest hmmmmmm

yeah "chipped" 360, its just changing the firmware of the cd drive! so not solder needed

its all about orginal GTA!!!!! hope it shows up on monday!!!!
Old 24th April 2008, 08:59   #57
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Civic Type R EP3
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

May trade my PS3 for elite.......

Wanna get back on the 'live' scene with my homies
Old 24th April 2008, 09:28   #58
shooorn94
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1.1??
shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
Yahoo and ask jeeves?

Everytime I see a magazine with the new GTA on the front, be it free or otherwise I'm picking it up and running away with it, I stood in the rain next to a shortlist bloke waiting for him to get set up so I could take one and walk off in satisfaction

...yes I do have a problem.
Old 24th April 2008, 11:31   #59
DarylVTR
Saxperience Post Whore

DarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team member

PS3 is the way forward. Sod paying for a wireless card and online gaming. I will be buying this when it released .... strangely on a tuesday! and day before pay day

The trailers look amazing, lets hope it hasnt been hyped up so much that people will be dissapointed with it after buying it!
Old 24th April 2008, 11:42   #60
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
May trade my PS3 for elite.......

Your bright orange Clan Wang jumpsuit is still hanging in your locker. Waiting for your return.