Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 8th October 2007, 22:24   #41
FinchysSaxo
Established Member
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Megane F1 R26 Liquid Yellow
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
FinchysSaxo is just really niceFinchysSaxo is just really niceFinchysSaxo is just really niceFinchysSaxo is just really nice

gdgd lol if you look at the mk1 filter it needs the space inside so i would cut it off m8
Old 8th October 2007, 22:55   #42
marc_safc
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): silver saxo vtr
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
marc_safc is just really nicemarc_safc is just really nicemarc_safc is just really nicemarc_safc is just really nice

well i just used a normal bolt and it was miles away... only fitted it on saturday... infact we fitted 2 as my mate got the same manifold
marc_safc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2007, 22:56   #43
FinchysSaxo
Established Member

FinchysSaxo is just really niceFinchysSaxo is just really niceFinchysSaxo is just really niceFinchysSaxo is just really nice

ok lol fair enuf
Old 8th October 2007, 22:56   #44
marc_safc
Established Member
North East Region Member

marc_safc is just really nicemarc_safc is just really nicemarc_safc is just really nicemarc_safc is just really nice

1 other thing......watch it when u relocate your oil pressure sensor.... as both of ours, mine and (jonnyrud) snapped when we tightend the manifold on.... any1 else have this problem???
Old 8th October 2007, 23:05   #45
marc_safc
Established Member
North East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinchysSaxo View Post
ok lol fair enuf
lol just saying so it would make it easier.... i also used this thread was really good guide mate but when it came to blocking the return hole just used a bolt as it seemed there was plenty of space!!! still cant fault the guide tho!!
Old 9th October 2007, 00:14   #46
FinchysSaxo
Established Member

ye i melted my sensor on the manifold lol had a m8 from peugeot bodge it and it works fine lol. a mk1 sensor wud prob b fine. thanks m8 i found that nuffin rely helped wen i needed info so fort id make 1
Old 9th October 2007, 00:25   #47
steviet
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

iTrader Score: 34 (100%)
steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!

ive got a question for you. cause i don`t have a clue about this one. where you put the oil sensor thing on the engine block i won`t be able to do that cause im doing a turbo conversion. and where you put the oil sensor am gonna be putting the oil feed there. so what do i do about the sensor. can i just tie it up out the way?
steviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2007, 00:29   #48
FinchysSaxo
Established Member

hmm well mine is only pocking out a lil bit as i melted it off. the wire is new wire that we soldered upto the sensor wire ends inside the plastic of the sensor, and wrapped this in foil to protect it and its fine, its v close to the engine block now so should be ok if your having a turbo. do u mean thathole you want to have the oil feed going into it??
Old 9th October 2007, 00:36   #49
steviet
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!steviet is a great team player!

yeah mate that is the hole for the oil feed that i will be using so there won`t be a place for the oil sensor thing. so wondering where i could put it. or do i even need it
Old 9th October 2007, 00:41   #50
FinchysSaxo
Established Member

i think u need it, i was thinkin you could make a pipe that screws in the hole thats got a hole in it on the side which you could screw the sensor into, but on the end of the pipe have oil feed? what you think?
Old 9th October 2007, 00:42   #51
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

i hope this isn't as difficult as im making it seem lol mi hoping to fit one on monday lol. Is there anyway of making 100% sure i need a MK1 oil filter, if i went and took a pic of mine now would someone be able to tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2007, 00:43   #52
steviet
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

you mean like an adapter for the 2 to go into then into the hole?
Old 9th October 2007, 00:44   #53
FinchysSaxo
Established Member

baz if u take a pic il stay online and tell u 2nite m8

ye a adapter m8
Old 9th October 2007, 00:45   #54
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!

Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

ok i'll be back in a momento

Quote:
Old 9th October 2007, 00:45   #55
FinchysSaxo
Established Member

lol ok m8
Old 9th October 2007, 00:46   #56
steviet
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

thats some good thinking mate. have some rep. i rated this thread yesterday for you to. cheers for the help
Old 9th October 2007, 00:47   #57
FinchysSaxo
Established Member

lol not a problem m8 i think it could be possible to make aswell. fanku need any more ideas im your man haha lol
Old 9th October 2007, 00:48   #58
steviet
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

cheers bud ill let you know how it goes. cheers again
Old 9th October 2007, 00:54   #59
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!

i can't see shit out there, and i can't think of where the hell the filter is lmao

Quote:
Old 9th October 2007, 00:57   #60
FinchysSaxo
Established Member

will be at the front m8 lol like a big canister thing. if its pointing up towards you when you find it, which it should be on a mk2 furio, then you will need the mk1 filter m8 with the adapter etc. but if its pointing towards the front bumper coming straight off the engine block, then its a mk1 filter already and you wont need to move anything i would of fort. hope that helps when its brighter out lol