Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd April 2009, 04:39   #1
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!
Default Update - Premium Member Arcade

This morning I've made some updates to the Premium Member arcade. Hopefully the occasional bugs with game scores not being saved should now be resolved.

I've also enabled a notification system, so that players in tournaments will be notified if they win/lose, need to play, etc. The same will apply if somebody beats your high score! I've also played around with the layout of the arcade - let me know if you prefer the old or new look?

The arcade is now integrated into the Experience points system also, in that each game champion receives experience points for their winning position, whilst they hold the game champion position!

It's now stupid-o'clock in the morning and I'm up for work in 3 hours, so I've installed only 5 new games in this session. Some old skool cool and a few to keep you interested.

- Ten Pin Bowling
- Bombjack 2 (this was one of the very first games I had on my Spectrum! lol)
- 7up Pinball
- Mini Golf 3
- Archery 2000

Please leave me some feedback as to what type of games you'd like to be added to the arcade and I shall work on this later tonight.

Time for bed!!

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simo For This Useful Post: