Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd December 2012, 17:30   #21
LVC
Frequent Poster

Car(s): VTS, Hawkeye WRX, Def90 & Freelander HSE (ex-VTR)
LVC is on a distinguished road

I don't see why this thread should be deleted.

"I've got my money" - no I've received a token gesture which doesn't even cover half of the extra costs caused by the supply of a faulty engine. The fact that it took 6 months and 2 public threads to get there does indeed highlight the level of customer service you will get when/if things go wrong when using Jason and his company.

The point of this thread was always to serve as a warning to other Saxo owners and therefore it should stay.

Am I happy with the result ..... £1450 for a semi-recon engine.... what do you think ?

Kiss French, Speak English, Ride Italian & Play Japanese
Old 2nd December 2012, 17:37   #22
Rossp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberContent ContributorSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): BMW 5x M50d.
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Ross is on a distinguished road

I'm not going to delete the thread as people need to see both sides of a dispute. If we delete this, we'll be left with the positives only and that's not realistic.

Everyone has opinions of companies good and bad (I think we all know where I stand on this particular subject!) and this should be left for now to stand testament to what took place.

I am, however, going to lock the thread as I think it's purpose has been done.

thanks for the contributions everyone.
Closed Thread