Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 7th October 2008, 00:20   #101
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): oyster card
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

eeeee, sorry to interupt ya banter. but can we not have the rep back, but a way that MAKES u leave a name, like when u rep it leaves the name for you (thi rep was left by db_sax) and also only allow reps to be given taken by users with over 500 posts.

When i sell buy or consiser buying i take the rep into consideration, if they have masses of neg rep then i wont sell to them or buy, couse i wont trust them, if theyre all green then, i have more confidence with them. same with advice n stuff too. Danny = unhappy now lmao
Old 7th October 2008, 00:21   #102
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

I cba with this tonight will be a while I feel before something is sorted as there will always be people/problems with a system

Night
Old 7th October 2008, 00:22   #103
Graemep
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

at the end of the day it became out of hand to control, where as spam can be deleted by a click of a button

saxp used to manage without rep and im sure it will now

and the ones that seems to be most gutted about it are just upset that they have lost part of there e-penis
Old 7th October 2008, 00:22   #104
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by db_sax View Post
eeeee, sorry to interupt ya banter. but can we not have the rep back, but a way that MAKES u leave a name, like when u rep it leaves the name for you (thi rep was left by db_sax) and also only allow reps to be given taken by users with over 500 posts.

When i sell buy or consiser buying i take the rep into consideration, if they have masses of neg rep then i wont sell to them or buy, couse i wont trust them, if theyre all green then, i have more confidence with them. same with advice n stuff too. Danny = unhappy now lmao
Once this thread has run its course IF we decide to bring the rep system back it will only happen if all rep points are reset and much stricter rules are put in place.

There's a lot of peoples opinions to collect yet mind...

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Old 7th October 2008, 00:22   #105
Jacko
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): 08 Golf TDI
Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!

i still think rep without the numbers is just as effective...

you wouldnt get the rep spam and the rep bar would still be there...win win situation tbh...
Old 7th October 2008, 00:23   #106
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!

Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

btw, i dont care about the tags thing. It was blatently never gonna get used properly, in fact i didnt see the point innit. i added a few random ones myself tbh such as "frying pan for sale" nothing like the maddie ones though.
Old 7th October 2008, 00:24   #107
evans1089
Saxperience Post Whore
Content ContributorEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Ibiza Cupra 204bhp
iTrader Score: 28 (100%)
evans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud of

Quote:

that could work but it depends on what coding simo can get yo make that optional with the leaving a name...

that would stop the abuse of the system!
Old 7th October 2008, 00:24   #108
Japman
Saxperience Addict
South Wales Region MemberNorth Wales Region Member

Car(s): Spam Wagon
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
Once this thread has run its course im sure we will end up banning that Japman for one reason or another.

sounds good to me
Old 7th October 2008, 00:26   #109
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Once this thread has run its course IF we decide to bring the rep system back it will only happen if all rep points are reset and much stricter rules are put in place.

or somehow delete all the neg reps poeple got I added a few guides, n got a fair few reps from them.

EDIT: maybe not allow rep to be given in newbie/generalchat/jokes. then only allow it in the problem queries sections, n IT media. That was u get a better idea on how they contribute to the forum with advice n guides, other than being a funny tosser in general chat, with iFail remarks etc
Old 7th October 2008, 00:26   #110
saxodan
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Golf
saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!

haha notice the people wanting rep back?
the ones who ass lick a hell of a lot and share rep like an STI among themselves...
Old 7th October 2008, 00:27   #111
Cal
Saxperience Post Whore
North Wales Region Member

Car(s): Fwee Fiddy Z, 182Cup, 106 GTaiiii, School Bus.
Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!

My 10 cents...

I must have done over 20 sigs for people and many wheel chops etc. Was nice to get something back for the efforts. Also finding info/links for people etc and just being funny lol and making people laugh.

Now its on posts and activity, which is a bit gay... doesn't even mean you're a good user.

Don't think I've ever neg repped anyone in the year I've been on here tbh. Don't see the need unless it waaaaay out of order, but then infractions etc should be issued.

There's no rep on ClioSport either and its just got that boring, church feel to it... which is why I'm always back here for a laugh and to help people out with chops.

Nite nite people xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moke View Post
Cal, a cunt on the Internet and a cunt in person
Old 7th October 2008, 00:27   #112
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
I honestlly don't care for it to be honest lol, without it the site looks ollllld schoooollll cool again.
Old 7th October 2008, 00:28   #113
Simop
Administrator

Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japman View Post
sounds good to me
agreed

Quote:
Old 7th October 2008, 00:28   #114
Japman
Saxperience Addict

Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!

think we all now the "laugh " is dieing out on here now

everyone is getting serious

its like 106owners and 106 rallye forum

all nerds with no humour
Old 7th October 2008, 00:29   #115
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxodan View Post
haha notice the people wanting rep back?
the ones who ass lick a hell of a lot and share rep like an STI among themselves...

you mean me?
Old 7th October 2008, 00:30   #116
Jacko
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): 08 Golf TDI
Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!

serious fact the banter has gone....
Old 7th October 2008, 00:30   #117
shooorn94
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1.1??
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!

I've never personally used the report post button but say a new member comes online and is being a general idiot towards most members and all the elite posters jump at him and start hitting the report post button, won't that again create more work.... how often does that button get used?
Old 7th October 2008, 00:30   #118
Japman
Saxperience Addict

i want rep back and im not an arse licker

can think of alot of ppl that are
Old 7th October 2008, 00:30   #119
Simop
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal View Post
My 10 cents...

I must have done over 20 sigs for people and many wheel chops etc. Was nice to get something back for the efforts. Also finding info/links for people etc and just being funny lol and making people laugh.

Now its on posts and activity, which is a bit gay... doesn't even mean you're a good user.

Don't think I've ever neg repped anyone in the year I've been on here tbh. Don't see the need unless it waaaaay out of order, but then infractions etc should be issued.

There's no rep on ClioSport either and its just got that boring, church feel to it... which is why I'm always back here for a laugh and to help people out with chops.

Nite nite people xxx
Is someones appreciation and thanks not enough??

Quote:
Old 7th October 2008, 00:31   #120
saxodan
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Golf
saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
you mean me?
didnt mention names
paronoid?
NEG REP
Closed Thread