Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 27th December 2007, 21:24   #1
girlracer1597
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Westcoast & Megane Coupé Fidji
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
girlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to behold
Default what should i get?

Well had some cash for christmas and i want either a ds lite or the psp but i cant make up my mind which one. any of you got any opinions on either?
girlracer1597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2007, 01:31   #2
shooorn94
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1.1??
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!

Right if you prefer puzzle games and platformers go for the DS,

If you prefer racing games and swish visuals and just an all round platform go for the PSP.

I have a DS and I'm somewhat disappointed with the amount of "childish" games being released for it. Only really looking forward to mario party, hardly ever play it. Would look into a PSP if I had the dosh.

I know the PSP's battery used to be rubbish but the DS' is quite good, I dont know about the new PSP.

I'd go for the PSP if you have the cash
Old 28th December 2007, 01:38   #3
girlracer1597
Established Member

girlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to beholdgirlracer1597 is a splendid one to behold

thanks mate im kind of leaning towards the psp i think just wanted to no what everyone else thought! thanks
Old 28th December 2007, 18:52   #4
Wayne
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Icelandtic Grey Citroen Saxo VTS 53 Turbo
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!

psp i would get, i have both if you like mario, metroid, mario kart and that go for the ds, if you like realistic looking games go for the psp.

Wayne's Turbo S: In Progress. Powered By AS Developments.Signature edited to comply with forum rules: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules
Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2007, 21:56   #5
laura_g
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): VTR, RX8
laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!laura_g is absolutely fabulous!

ds so you can get brain training and nintendogs lmao
Old 29th December 2007, 00:38   #6
girlracer1597
Established Member

nah dont really like all that brain training stuff! But that nintendogs does look better than looking after a real puppy. Mine's being evil!
Old 29th December 2007, 01:32   #7
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): LY R26
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!

Id rather have a DS.
Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2007, 01:38   #8
djrem
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Various.
djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!

i havfe a psps

piece of shit

it looks nice but NONE of the games are playable

lieka ps1 on a shit screen

get a DS, all the games a re fun. tetris, dogs, mario etc
djrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2007, 01:49   #9
Emma_ZS
Saxperience Post Whore
East Anglia Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. Mk2 Posi Furio 2. Fiesta Zetec S
iTrader Score: 34 (100%)
Emma_ZS is absolutely fabulous!Emma_ZS is absolutely fabulous!Emma_ZS is absolutely fabulous!Emma_ZS is absolutely fabulous!Emma_ZS is absolutely fabulous!Emma_ZS is absolutely fabulous!Emma_ZS is absolutely fabulous!Emma_ZS is absolutely fabulous!Emma_ZS is absolutely fabulous!Emma_ZS is absolutely fabulous!Emma_ZS is absolutely fabulous!

DS Lite ftw!

Super Mario Brothers and Mario Kart are the games you want
Old 29th December 2007, 21:03   #10
girlracer1597
Established Member

well finally today i went out and got a psp in white i no you lot had said the ds is better but i was looking at the new releases for the ds and omg how childish! so got the psp instead.