Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 4th August 2011, 20:36   #141
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankay View Post
Agreed definatley it plays a huge part. This thread could go on forever. But i stand by my opinion in that apple computers are far superior to windows systems.
but they're phones are good for everything but using as a phone
Old 4th August 2011, 20:59   #142
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
So why did you buy an iphone? eejit! They are far from rubbish sale figures talk for themselvs. Its just your opinion. which in my opinion is wrong.
Had one since the original iphone. I could get over the fact that it didn't even do MMS or had a crap camera since I rarely used those features at the time. Same for various platform support (flash). I thought Apple would introduce this in time, since there policy is focus more of making it appealing to morons and then add the technology at a later date. At the time the phone was way out there in terms of features and usability.

But after taking up the contract for the 3gs and discovering that that donkey wanking shit eater Jobs won't let the mainstay platforms that populate the web and most websites on the iPhone, iPad or iTouch, well frankly, that is iFuckingBollocks. There is no reason not to have it other than $$$$$$'s.

And for that reason Apple and that 2 bob assmuncher Jobs can do one.

Sales means nothing...
VHS vs Beatamax - which was better...? Which had the higher sales?
Firewire vs USB - which was better...? Which had the higher sales?

There are endless cases of inferior products being the most popular - iPhone included.
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2011, 21:01   #143
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
But i stand by my opinion in that apple computers are far superior to windows systems.
We've established they ain't.
Old 4th August 2011, 21:19   #144
Frankay
Established Member

Car(s): Saxo Vts x2 Audi TDI a fair few others.
Frankay is on a distinguished road

You take this debate way too serious. And we havnt established anything as you wanted to do benchmarking. There is no programme that benchmarks both macs and Pcs. Also your PC is overclocked which isnt standard, Also Super PI only bases figures purely on processing power. Find one that benchmarks everything including graphics etc.
Frankay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2011, 22:43   #145
Bound
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): 8 Valve 'R.
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Bound is on a distinguished road

If you want to benchmark it you could use this;

http://www.primatelabs.ca/geekbench/

Very few cross platform benchmarks, I found two.

That one doesn't do 3D/graphic performance by the looks of it which is a shame. If someone else gives it a punt though I might be more motivated.
Old 5th August 2011, 04:36   #146
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

Happy to pitch my comp against anything - mac's can be overclocked too so I don't see what the fuss is about mine being clocked.

Anyway to lighten the mood...
Old 5th August 2011, 10:06   #147
Frankay
Established Member

Car(s): Saxo Vts x2 Audi TDI a fair few others.
Frankay is on a distinguished road

South park FTW!.

Check this one out

Frankay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2011, 11:10   #148
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsayer View Post
VHS vs Beatamax - which was better...? Which had the higher sales?
Firewire vs USB - which was better...? Which had the higher sales?
you forgot HD DVD vs Bluray. More or less sweet revenge for Sony (read the betamax court case)
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2011, 18:43   #149
Bound
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): 8 Valve 'R.
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Bound is on a distinguished road

This picture made me laugh;

Even Tottenham looters didn't want a mac
Old 7th August 2011, 19:02   #150
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

hahaha holy shiiiit. You read the daily Fail?

Quote:
Even Tottenham looters didn't want a mac

probably because of the chances of getting busted while using a stolen mac.
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2011, 19:23   #151
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

LOL at the pic.

Although more than likely to be the fact that stores put better security on high value items/A mac is too hard to set up for someone in such an uneducated part of the uk haha