Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 12th November 2007, 11:14   #181
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Yup round 3. Loved the demo just never got round to buying the game. Was onit for about 7 hour yesterday lol.

My sexbox was on more yesterday then my PS3 was over 2 weeks lol.

So happy to have it back and not lose out on the coin like i was going to if i was to sell it to someone.

Yep gamer tag is still leckster.
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2007, 11:17   #182
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

leckster, or any other techies, i need your n00b help.

basically i can open my NAT settings, but only by restarting my modem and router. then once the xbox is turned off and turned back on again they go back to strict. any ideas? im pretty sure if ours were both open we could play together no drama.
Old 12th November 2007, 11:23   #183
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Yes mate that is the problem why me and thee have problems.

Leave it with me and i will have a look.
Old 12th November 2007, 11:24   #184
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): LY R26
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!

My NAT settings are moderate.

You open your NAT settings by restarting the router/modem?

Dont see how that would do anything?

I upgraded my Routers firmware and that changed my NAT policy from strict to moderate....

NAT settings can/are affected by your ISP too...
Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2007, 11:27   #185
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

cheers leck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulless View Post
My NAT settings are moderate.

You open your NAT settings by restarting the router/modem?

Dont see how that would do anything?

I upgraded my Routers firmware and that changed my NAT policy from strict to moderate....

NAT settings can/are affected by your ISP too...
i dont really know how it works either, but all i do know that is if i test my connection settings they come up strict, and cant connect to any outsider games turn router and modem off then on at plug, then retest connection settings it then comes up as open and i can conenct to whatever i wish..
Old 12th November 2007, 11:34   #186
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!

Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!

Thats odd.

Only thing Ive read about is assigning your XBOX a static IP address via the system setup.

then Unblocking ports for that specific IP address (XBOX's)
Old 12th November 2007, 11:59   #187
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Robb i said about a year ago for you to upgrade the firmware of your router lol.

Thats what the problem will be no doubt.

Whats the make and model?
Old 12th November 2007, 12:08   #188
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

...lol this is true.

Netgear WPN824v2

pretty sure thats the one.

would i need to hardwire my computer to my router to upgrade my firmware?
Old 12th November 2007, 12:26   #189
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Nah i dont think so.

I think you log onto the router, will be 192.16 8.0.1 no doubt. Then you will have a place to upgrade the firmware.
Old 12th November 2007, 12:37   #190
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!

yeah go to netgears website, download the firmware,

go to your routers homepage by typing it's IP address.

for me that was 192.168.1.1

then upgrade the firmware through the router.

Bish bosh bang.
Old 12th November 2007, 12:41   #191
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

im scared, sounds awfully technical.
Old 12th November 2007, 12:49   #192
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!

pretty easy matey...
once youve downloaded the file from Netgears site, and found out your Routers homepage, it will make sense