Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 21st October 2008, 21:27   #41
Elliott
Saxperience Post Whore
East Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): None.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!Elliott is a great team player!

Downloading the 197 now
Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 21:40   #42
alex19
Saxperience Post Whore

alex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant future

I did like a 12:06 on my first ever lap, I crashed so much and didn't have a clue where to go

I may try and improve that.
alex19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 21:45   #43
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Cupped RS Clio 200
Penn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud of

9:23:129

First time I've played this game in god knows how long, had to update about 20 times.

By the way, can't seem to find damage simulation/tyre wear setting for arcade mode, or are you doing it in career > free run?
Old 21st October 2008, 21:46   #44
frankie
Saxperience Addict
South West Region Member

Car(s): VTRallye
iTrader Score: 18 (95%)
frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!

9.46.sumit

with shit loads of offs
Old 21st October 2008, 21:54   #45
MJRallying
Established Member
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 205 GTI Rally Car, MK2 Saxo VTR...
MJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex19 View Post
I did like a 12:06 on my first ever lap, I crashed so much and didn't have a clue where to go

I may try and improve that.
I would lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
9:23:129

First time I've played this game in god knows how long, had to update about 20 times.

By the way, can't seem to find damage simulation/tyre wear setting for arcade mode, or are you doing it in career > free run?
In free run you cant adjust damage etc....and there isnt a free run in career so use the arcade one and try and beat 9:06, fair play for the 9:23 if you havent played it for ages!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie View Post
9.46.sumit

with shit loads of offs
Keep trying!! lol
MJRallying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 21:57   #46
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum

Penn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud of

Umm.. Yeah:

Old 21st October 2008, 21:59   #47
MJRallying
Established Member

MJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud ofMJRallying has much to be proud of

To keep this more up to date we should post out times along with a pic and a list:

1:Mark205T45 - 9:06.453

And so on.....
Old 21st October 2008, 22:04   #48
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum

Hehe this reminds me of the Gran Tursimo 3 leagues i used to run on authorisedcollection.com

Good times!
Old 21st October 2008, 22:21   #49
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

when i get it, it will be thursday, and im with the gf then but friday, your going down mark

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 22:26   #50
MJRallying
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post
when i get it, it will be thursday, and im with the gf then but friday, your going down mark
Haha bring it on when you think your fast enough
Old 21st October 2008, 22:29   #51
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum

2 more laps and got 9:22.045

Always end up with 3seconds + penalties due to one corner every time.

I've completely forgotten the circuit, will take me too long to memorise all the braking points etc.
Old 21st October 2008, 22:29   #52
MJRallying
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
2 more laps and got 9:22.045

Always end up with 3seconds + penalties due to one corner every time.

I've completely forgotten the circuit, will take me too long to memorise all the braking points etc.
Yeh its a tricky track thats for sure!!
Old 21st October 2008, 22:33   #53
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

Are we taking the lap times or the combined lap and off times?
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 22:34   #54
frankie
Saxperience Addict
South West Region Member

Car(s): VTRallye
iTrader Score: 18 (95%)
frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!

i was on a mint lap atleast 6 mins id say.........

then the walls jumped out, i got annoyed.

lobbed the controller in disgust
Old 21st October 2008, 22:45   #55
Jacko
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): 08 Golf TDI
Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!

just got 9.01.... suck the back of my ball sack...
Jacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 22:47   #56
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

just got 8.57.

Will upload pic when i find datacable.
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 22:47   #57
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonGTI View Post
Are we taking the lap times or the combined lap and off times?
The lap time the game records is including any penalties.
Old 21st October 2008, 22:48   #58
Jacko
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): 08 Golf TDI
Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!

no freakin way leckie....no freakin wayyyy....
Jacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 22:49   #59
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Uploading now...
Old 21st October 2008, 22:57   #60
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Last edited by Clouds_mate; 21st October 2008 at 23:15.