Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 13th May 2007, 18:22   #21
andymanc
Infrequent Poster
North West Region Member

Car(s): saxo vtr
andymanc will become famous soon enoughandymanc will become famous soon enough

thought it was quality, much better then the first one, carlysle was superb as always
andymanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2007, 18:15   #22
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): JP4urio, 306 DTurbo SportShed
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

Some mates saw this friday, said it was shite compared to the first one, story made no sense, and the effects took over the film. Still wanna see it though
TU-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2007, 08:43   #23
Ruddy
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf
Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!

Ben its worth watching for Begbey giving people the fockin heeeed! as a crazed zombie. P.S. Your friends are gay for thinking that. They were really scared so they made that up as a macho excuse.
Old 16th May 2007, 12:02   #24
Josh_Phipps
Established Member
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Mk 2 Vtr (sold), Fiat Seciento Sporting
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Josh_Phipps is just really niceJosh_Phipps is just really niceJosh_Phipps is just really niceJosh_Phipps is just really nice

This film is a must see, pure quality!
Old 17th May 2007, 22:27   #25
mattcp
Established Member
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

mattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud ofmattc has much to be proud of

Saw it last night, sat in there for a good 45 mins - n hour, thought 'this is the biggest load of shite i have ever seen' then got bang on msn on my phone during the movie, as I was that bored.... then my mate was like 'omg can you believe how shit this is' i was like 'lets chip' and we done the offs half way thought the film...

s'all good though was orange wednesdays so didn't cost me a penny. Just petrol to cinema which is 10 mins away.
Old 18th May 2007, 09:06   #26
Ruddy
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattc View Post
Saw it last night, sat in there for a good 45 mins - n hour, thought 'this is the biggest load of shite i have ever seen' then got bang on msn on my phone during the movie, as I was that bored.... then my mate was like 'omg can you believe how shit this is' i was like 'lets chip' and we done the offs half way thought the film...

s'all good though was orange wednesdays so didn't cost me a penny. Just petrol to cinema which is 10 mins away.
Obviously scared shitless.
Old 18th May 2007, 12:07   #27
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

i want to see this tonight. shall i bring spare undies?
Old 18th May 2007, 12:09   #28
Ruddy
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Haha Robb im really a big girl mate to be fair, jump like crazy on some films. Good film though to be fair.
Old 18th May 2007, 12:13   #29
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuddyVTR View Post
Haha Robb im really a big girl mate to be fair, jump like crazy on some films. Good film though to be fair.
when i know theres going to be a jumpy bit i point my head towards the screen but actually look at the front row. that way everyone jumps apart from me, i look the bigman, and no-ones the wiser.
Old 18th May 2007, 12:18   #30
Ruddy
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
when i know theres going to be a jumpy bit i point my head towards the screen but actually look at the front row. that way everyone jumps apart from me, i look the bigman, and no-ones the wiser.
**noted

First ten minutes are magic though mate. Scary as fook.
Old 18th May 2007, 13:58   #31
b0t13
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Vts
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!

im coming across the dvd for this now, should be with me in a few hours
b0t13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2007, 14:21   #32
MarkyG
Established Member
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): '03 Posi Blue VTS (R.I.P) 11 Plate Peugeot 'thing'
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
MarkyG is a splendid one to beholdMarkyG is a splendid one to beholdMarkyG is a splendid one to beholdMarkyG is a splendid one to beholdMarkyG is a splendid one to beholdMarkyG is a splendid one to beholdMarkyG is a splendid one to behold

yeah its a good film went to see it with a mate of mine, she shit herself....well not literally, but jumped nearly the whole way through, was so funny, yet so annoying....

Girl, There Is No GOD In The Bedroom, It's Just Me
MarkyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2007, 14:24   #33
Ruddy
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by themarkyg View Post
yeah its a good film went to see it with a mate of mine, she shit herself....well not literally, but jumped nearly the whole way through, was so funny, yet so annoying....
How good is the beginning when that woman looks through the gap in the bordered up windows? with the red eyes staring back at her! SCARY ASS SHIT!!!!!!!
Old 18th May 2007, 14:25   #34
saxodan
Saxperience Addict

saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!

Want to see this

may do tommorow maybe
saxodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2007, 14:28   #35
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Civic Type R EP3
AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
How good is the beginning when that woman looks through the gap in the bordered up windows? with the red eyes staring back at her! SCARY ASS SHIT!!!!!!!
DVD got 2mins 38secs in and froze..........Piracy is a crime......sucks to be me.

That 300 worked well though didnt it mate?
Old 18th May 2007, 14:31   #36
Ruddy
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamWales View Post
DVD got 2mins 38secs in and froze..........Piracy is a crime......sucks to be me.

That 300 worked well though didnt it mate?
Yeah quality mate, diddnt think it would be that good tbh. Great copy though. Gutted about 28 weeks later mate. Good film i.m.o. Take that new bird your seeing to see it!

As carlyse's going ape shit killing people lean over and whisper into her ear "quality film isnt it?"..........
Old 18th May 2007, 14:35   #37
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Civic Type R EP3
AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Yeah quality mate, diddnt think it would be that good tbh. Great copy though. Gutted about 28 weeks later mate. Good film i.m.o. Take that new bird your seeing to see it!

As carlyse's going ape shit killing people lean over and whisper into her ear "quality film isnt it?"..........
Nah......only lasted 2 weeks.....she tried to change me
Old 18th May 2007, 14:41   #38
Ruddy
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamWales View Post
Nah......only lasted 2 weeks.....she tried to change me
Surely not?

Please elaborate
Old 18th May 2007, 16:45   #39
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
cheers for ruining it.....and my life!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111
Old 18th May 2007, 17:27   #40
kcsaxo
Saxperience Forum Bum
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.1
kcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team memberkcsaxo is a well respected team member

great film but the speakers in the screen were too loud and it fucked me off. also the reason as to why the outbreak occured again seriousley fucked me off too!