Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > Playstation Chat

Playstation Chat Please use this forum to discuss Playstation related topics.

Old 12th April 2015, 17:00   #1
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Clio 182, Fireblade GSX-R 750
L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of
Default PS4 auto-ejecting

My PS4 is seriously pissing me off. It keeps spitting out games after about 10 minutes of playing and beeping like fuck. Even when it isn't even turned on! I feel like throwing it out of the window tbh.

I've tried the fix that sony brought out saying to turn it off for 3 minutes blah blah... Load of shit, doesn't work.

I've tried turning the manual eject button and it still doesn't work.

The thing is I buy my games online digitally through some dodgy mofo for cheap and can only download em once. I don't want to send it to sony to get fixed cos I'll lose em.

Any ideas then cos I'm all out?
L33h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2015, 18:19   #2
Hazmanscoop
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): Black VTS
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Hazmanscoop is on a distinguished road

Get an external hard drive and download all your games that you have onto that then send to sony? I'm sure my mates one kept doing this and he had to swap it for another one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
I managed to make it outside once but i didnt like it - i couldnt work out how to click on people and trees and stuff
Hazmanscoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2015, 18:32   #3
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazmanscoop View Post
Get an external hard drive and download all your games that you have onto that then send to sony? I'm sure my mates one kept doing this and he had to swap it for another one
I'm not sure it'll work cos I need another account on my ps4 for the games to work. Cheers tho I'll have a look into that
Old 12th April 2015, 18:50   #4
Hazmanscoop
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): Black VTS
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Hazmanscoop is on a distinguished road

I'm sure if you downloaded them and then signed into that account on the new one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
I managed to make it outside once but i didnt like it - i couldnt work out how to click on people and trees and stuff
Hazmanscoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2015, 17:54   #5
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

I've fixed it! Fucked my warranty but I'm not bothered. I opened it up and scratched the contact to the eject button. All of the rest of the "quick fixes" are full of shite.