Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Problems & Queries
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Problems & Queries If you're having problems with your Saxo and you're after a bit of advice, check this forum out...

Old 3rd October 2015, 21:47   #1
tarzan
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 2001 black saxo furio 2001 black saxo vts
tarzan is on a distinguished road
Default central locking issue

hi guys

was tinkering with the car today and decided to look into why the fob for the locking isnt working. been just living without the fob for a while

first thing i found was the black thing that hold the transponder in the overhead panel was disconnected. not only that there was no wires for it at all. all there is, is the aerial, light, reading light and alarm wires.

i took the A pillar covers off and found no extra wires. i removed the black tape to verify of course. is there any other hiding spot for these wires or something? a bit odd if wires were properly removed and loom re-taped. and ive been reading there is meant to be a central locking control unit but ive yet to come across it

any ideas as to wtf has went on lol
tarzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2015, 20:33   #2
bender
L-plater

Car(s): 1998 MK1 Saxo 1.6 VTR 1995 Golf GTI 2.0
bender is on a distinguished road

Sounds like the central locking was either an unfinished retrofit, or a con to make the car more sellable.
bender is offline   Reply With Quote