Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security

Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security This forum should be used to chat about all things relating to in-car entertainment...

Old 9th June 2008, 10:35   #141
Coonper
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Lupo GTI
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modified View Post
yeah defo!!!!

not fiddled with any of the amp settings to be honest no idea what they do!!!!!

plus i need to find the alwayz on cable for the HU as it keep losings power when the ignition is off
That'll be the thick yellow wire!
Coonper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2008, 11:03   #142
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Golf MK4 GTi 20v Turbo - BLAP BLAP
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Modified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud of

yeah got the yellow wire but its not plugged into anything! going to get a wire box think and link it up, another trip to b N poo after work!

any ideas if i should fiddle with the controlls on the amp or leave it as it come?
Old 9th June 2008, 11:20   #143
Coonper
Saxperience Post Whore

Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!Coonper is absolutely fabulous!

That yellow is the permanent live feed, which kind of keeps the unit ticking over so all the settings stay saved.

If you look on the iso block, there should be another wire for it to plug into...

With regards to the settings, have a play with them and see how you like it. They dont come factory set, they are just in any old configuration, so see what you can do.
Old 9th June 2008, 11:29   #144
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Modified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud of

so ill have a look at a7 on the block if no wire ill sort it out if not ill connect it up

there must be feed as i have tapped one wire for a LED that is alwayz on no matter whatso was just go tap the live wire to that if i can find the cable for a7
Old 9th June 2008, 11:32   #145
Coonper
Saxperience Post Whore

I think ashley though you couldnt find the remote lead... So i think A7 is the remote turn on for any amps etc.
Old 9th June 2008, 12:03   #146
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

yeah sorry about that.. i was talking about the remote lead

my bad mate

but being the nice guy i am i got my manual out, permanent live goes in "A4" on the iso block
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2008, 13:25   #147
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

A4 excellent!!!!! thanks
Old 16th June 2008, 09:19   #148
Coonper
Saxperience Post Whore

Any more progress with this mate??

Whens it getting ported??
Old 16th June 2008, 12:32   #149
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

no progress at the mo sadly, payday this week tho

i will be porting and recovering the boxs

would it be worth porting one and leaving the other for both sets of sound???

also was out last night and opened the boot, the amp glows blue/white around the edges and the front JBL detail and looks smooth as fook!!!!!
Old 16th June 2008, 12:56   #150
Coonper
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modified View Post
no progress at the mo sadly, payday this week tho

i will be porting and recovering the boxs

would it be worth porting one and leaving the other for both sets of sound???

also was out last night and opened the boot, the amp glows blue/white around the edges and the front JBL detail and looks smooth as fook!!!!!
No, you definitley need to port them both mate.

Just porting one will sound messy.

Theres a bloke on talk audio selling 4" port tube at the minute!! Its 39" long and he wants £10! Bargain i wreckon, and it will definitely be enough for both boxes!
Old 17th June 2008, 13:43   #151
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

right looking at the ports not a issue

going to recover them now really done like how i have done it and the colour