Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Photoshop Chat...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Photoshop Chat... Use this forum to chat about general Photoshop related things...

Old 20th November 2008, 23:15   #1
Rob_Furio7
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Citroen saxo furio
Rob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to behold
Default how to get Photoshop

This has probably been asked thousands of times, and i have searched for those threads but cant find the right ones.

I want photoshop but i havnt got the foggiest clue on how to get it.
Can someone with photoshop tell me how to get it,what website etc etc

i have heard about a trail but i cant seem to find it.

Do most of the photoshoppers on here have the full £££ photoshop, or do you all use the trail version?

Thanks rob

P.s this thread has been edited, just let you no to save confusion about first posts....

Last edited by Rob_Furio7; 20th November 2008 at 23:57.
Rob_Furio7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2008, 23:16   #2
Ben
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Ecoboost
iTrader Score: 22 (100%)
Ben is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team member

Awaits picture?....
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2008, 23:17   #3
Rob_Furio7
Established Member
South West Region Member

Rob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to behold

my photocuket isnt working
Old 21st November 2008, 03:02   #4
MrHoustonp
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Seat Leon
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!

Shock shock horror horror

You havn't looked hard enough, the first link that comes up

As for buying it, nobody in their right mind buys it (well most don't..)

Download the trial and get a crack/serial code off some certain websites that I cannot disclose and there you have a 'free' full version of PS

Saxperience does not condone piracy haha
MrHouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2008, 03:05   #5
Rob_Furio7
Established Member
South West Region Member

of course, i agree with your strictly legal views Mr houston

where do i download the trail version from.
Old 21st November 2008, 03:07   #6
MrHoustonp
Saxperience Post Whore

MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!MrHouston is absolutely fabulous!

the first link, the adobe.com/downloads or something

look for adobe photoshop from the product list and somewhere there will be a link for a trial version

you enter your name and email and you're away
Old 21st November 2008, 03:08   #7
MrHoustonp
Saxperience Post Whore

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloa...ows&product=39
Old 21st November 2008, 03:11   #8
Rob_Furio7
Established Member
South West Region Member

i was on adobe site and didnt see the trail link anywhere silly me.
do i dowwnload the 'adobe photoshop CS3 tryout' ?
Old 21st November 2008, 03:14   #9
MrHoustonp
Saxperience Post Whore

that would be a good idea lol
Old 21st November 2008, 03:17   #10
Rob_Furio7
Established Member
South West Region Member

lol alryt smart ass

Thanks for al your help mate
Old 21st November 2008, 03:23   #11
MrHoustonp
Saxperience Post Whore

Add me on MSN
Old 21st November 2008, 09:27   #12
betty02
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): MK5 Golf GTi FSi
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!betty02 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHouston View Post
Shock shock horror horror

You havn't looked hard enough, the first link that comes up

As for buying it, nobody in their right mind buys it (well most don't..)

Download the trial and get a crack/serial code off some certain websites that I cannot disclose and there you have a 'free' full version of PS

Saxperience does not condone piracy haha
I buy it?
betty02 is offline   Reply With Quote