Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > XBox Chat

XBox Chat Please use this forum to discuss X-box related topics.

Old 25th February 2010, 19:07   #21
Bound
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): 8 Valve 'R.
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Bound is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryyy View Post
CoD4 is a better game tbh, it lacks the Rewards / Customization of MW2 but because its more basic, its just better imo.

Give MW1 better and more detailed weapons, better rewards and customization for the gamer and there ya have it.

The Next CoD will be by Treyarch and will be in Vietnam (Yawn!) but the next MW should be much more basic, realistic (MW2 too arcadey?) and go back to basics!
And therefore shit.

Vietnam.... Wow. Not like that's been done a gazillion times before.

Treyarch really are cunts at making COD games.

They cannot compete with activision blizzard, their games are utter shit imo.
Old 25th February 2010, 23:17   #22
SamW
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): Tuna Can
iTrader Score: 11 (92%)
SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!

Hmmm, i may be purchasing it based on some of your inputs mainly for the story tho if im honest dont know how much online playing ill be doing with the game :/

Might buy one of the earlier ones tho just to see as it will be cheaper!
SamW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2010, 01:54   #23
Bound
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): 8 Valve 'R.
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Bound is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamW View Post
Hmmm, i may be purchasing it based on some of your inputs mainly for the story tho if im honest dont know how much online playing ill be doing with the game :/

Earlier COD's?

They were WWII.

Also, pre modern warfare (COD4), while good, was nothing to write home about.

Imo, COD4 for online (and for story), then get MW2 just for the amazing campaign.
Old 26th February 2010, 08:55   #24
Slammed_Posi_Vtr
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Icelandic VTR
Slammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team memberSlammed_Posi_Vtr is a well respected team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamW View Post

I would defo, the campaign is pretty awesome, and the special ops are an easy way to spend a day lol
Slammed_Posi_Vtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2010, 16:50   #25
SamW
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!

Well i ended up buying it today off a mate for £10, cant complain even if i hate it really can i! Will see if i can get to grips with it!

Also got fallout 3 for £11 today, win/win
Old 28th February 2010, 15:57   #26
Morgan_VTR
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberSouth West Region Member

Car(s): N3CNM 8v y0¬!
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Morgan_VTR has a brilliant futureMorgan_VTR has a brilliant futureMorgan_VTR has a brilliant futureMorgan_VTR has a brilliant futureMorgan_VTR has a brilliant futureMorgan_VTR has a brilliant futureMorgan_VTR has a brilliant futureMorgan_VTR has a brilliant futureMorgan_VTR has a brilliant futureMorgan_VTR has a brilliant futureMorgan_VTR has a brilliant future

I played all of the call of duty's, and I love them. Regardless of producers... the only one I didnt buy* was WaW, just because I had MW1 and as said, ww11 seems overdone... but there are things that can be improved....

my ultimate fantasy would be a Band of Brother game.... with a SP storymode... MP storymode and obviously standard online MP!
Old 1st March 2010, 12:27   #27
ReecePuG106
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): peugeot 106
ReecePuG106 is on a distinguished road

it will just take a couple of days to get used to it, im like that when i swap around on games. i hate not being upto standard if u get what i mean
ReecePuG106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2010, 12:38   #28
SamW
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Already finished story mode, haha and have a few online games under my belt it's not all bad getting use to it!
Old 1st March 2010, 13:59   #29
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

Which one did you get? MW1 or 2?
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2010, 17:23   #30
SamW
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

number 2
Old 3rd March 2010, 10:40   #31
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

'Spect brudda!

I'm in love with Heavy Rain ATM so cod ain't fettin played on as much!
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2010, 13:03   #32
adam19
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Clio 182
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
adam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to behold

played this game for the first time today, any type of game like that, as im mainly playing fifa or forza, but must say i did enjoy it and will be back on it again later but have to admit its hard to get used to