Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > XBox Chat
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

XBox Chat Please use this forum to discuss X-box related topics.

Old 6th January 2010, 17:38   #1
Freakin_Sweeet
Frequent Poster
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Gold Saxo VTR Mk2
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Freakin_Sweeet will become famous soon enough
Default live question

Right, not sure if this is a stupid question or not so here goes. I have a 360 and a phone line and want to play online, I purchased a 02 take away box today, so now I have a router etc. However, apparently 02 will take 6-8 days to sort my order out before I can set up my broadband. So my question is, if I just plug the router and everything in now, will anything happen? Ie being able to play online? Or is there no way to play before the 6-8 days is up? Am only asking as im on holiday this week and want to play online! Lol. May sound a stupid question but I generally have no idea, cheers in advance x
Freakin_Sweeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2010, 17:41   #2
Shadowdemon
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Shadowdemon is on a distinguished road

We're with o2, We picked up the router instore and recived a text 2 days at the most later, Saying its ready to use.
Then used the install cd and that was it, Should be ready soon they should send you a text when its ready to use.
Shadowdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2010, 18:58   #3
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Cupped RS Clio 200
Penn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud of

Does the internet currently work? If it does, plug the router in and then plug your xbox and pc into the router. Check internet connection on your PC first and if that works then try the xbox.